Chap 8✨

Everyone was busy.

That's what Sunhee's been thinking about all day. People were going here and there, all she did was look at her surroundings. It was very normal for her to see these things. She has gotten used to it.

Only a few more hours till MAMA awards. She was excited for the performance that they'll perform later on. She was prepped up by her stylists and makeup artists, her other unnies were also being prepped up for the award show. After a few hours all of them were ready to go to the red carpet.

Everyone was chilling in the car. All of them were on their phones checking out the headlines for today. After a few minutes, they were ready to open the door and rock the red carpet.

No one smiled, Sunhee just waved at a few fans but never smiled. They were keeping the 'cold aura look' since they were known for it. Fan chants were heard all around when they walked to the camera where they were supposed to take a selfie.

(MY QUEENS)

(MY QUEENS)

They were now at the stage where they were supposed to be interviewed. After that they headed backstage to wait for the rest of the idols that were supposed to come.

Jongin on the other hand, paced back and forth as he was worried about something that was bugging him. Sehun just looked at him confusingly. He didn't know what Jongin was worrying about since everything that they were preparing for was ready.

So Sehun, being the maknae he is, shouted at Jongin so he could snap him out of his thoughts. Jongin looked at him and sighed, As he sat down beside Sehun, He was wondering if he should tell the poor maknae what was bothering him but decided against it.

It was now time for the artists to head to the guest area so they could also watch the show. Many artists were there including Taeyeon, Twice, Monsta X, BTS and alot more. Exo was now sitting on their seats and Sunhee was sitting with her members.

All of the fans were pretty hyped for the up coming performances. Psy, as the main host, made his way to the stage. Jongin couldn't help but look at his right side from time to time, just to sneak glances at Sunhee.

I hope no one notices me...

But Jongin knows for sure someone will notice it. Whenever Sunhee and her members won an award he would always stand up and smile for her. It was now time for Exo's performance.

Sunhee wasn't really excited for their performance since the one who will be performing is the one that she despised the most. She kept on rolling her when it was his part. She was mad... mad at him for kissing her...again.

She just clapped and showed a sarcastic smile. Of course she needs to show a bit of respect to the other groups even though she's a senior. All four girls went backstage to change for their performance. Exo was also backstage changing back to their formal wear. As Sunhee was walking down the hallway she suddenly bumped someone on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry" both of the strangers said at the same time and they lifted up their heads. Sunhee was shocked and the stranger was too. They both went wide eyed and Sunhee blushed like a tomato. -_-

"Well Goodluck on your performance" Jongin said with a boyish grin on his face.

"Thank you" Sunhee said stil covering her face and completely ran to their dressing room then closed the door.

"Oh my god.. why did I look so stupid? I should be mad at him for bumping me." Sunhee rolled her eyes. She felt annoyed seeing him everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

The three other girls looked at her weirdly.

"What's bothering you pumpkin?" Rin asked her worriedly.

"Nothing, Just bumped into someone that's all" Sunhee replied with a smile.

Rin raised her eyebrows already knowing who she bumped into. Rin sighed for the thousand time that day, She let this go but next time she'll be confronting the others about what's happening to Sunhee. Rin has noticed Sunhee's in her own little world again but she needs to focus.

After a few minutes they were ready for their performance.

"It's Showtime girls! Let's give them what we got arasso?" Rin shouted over the loud music.

"Ne!"

"Hana Dul Set! ___Fighting!" All four of them were ushered to their respectful places. It all starts with a video. The hype inside the room was exciting for Sunhee, she kept on bouncing and bouncing.

Jongin on the other hand was there at the guest area anticipating for their performance not only was he a fan of Sunhee but also the whole group. Seeing her before their performance is already a breeze for him.

All the lights went out and a fire alarm was heard.

'This is it time for showtime'

Sunhee put her performance face on and sat on a big chair like the ones that kings and queens sit on. She was brought up to the stage at the middle then she started singing.

"Hey Boy"

----------------
Please give me a name for their group hahaha😭😂

Thank you all for the votes and comments mwah mwah
#Lotto #BlackPink #AgustD