Chap 5✨

There were some changes on the last chapter so you guys better check it out!
____________________

Sunhee sat beside the boy who still hasn't noticed her and plugged in her earphones. She didn't want to talk to him but if he ever tries to, She'll just act like nothing even happend in the past between them.

Jongin sat properly on his seat as he noticed someone sitting beside him. The person didn't look like any of his members or a fellow SM family member but a girl and she was wearing her earphones minding her own business. Jongin just left the girl alone until he noticed the tattoo on her hand.

VI.I.MMVIII

This tattoo looks so familiar..

I think I've seen this before..

Wait.. No, it can't be.

Out of all the other idols, why does it have to be her...

He realized that the girl's tattoo was similar to his. Then he realized who the girl was, it was Sunhee. Jongin didn't know what to do next, he just froze on his seat. He's just starting to realize that the girl on his right is none other than his ex-girlfriend.

Jongin wanted to talk to Sunhee as Sunhee also wanted to talk to him but they were both thinking about the awkwardness that will develop between them. This was the first time they sat together again. It was killing Jongin in the inside knowing that he can't start a conversation because of the tension building up in the air.

Sunhee knows that Jongin was looking at her. She wanted to melt in his presence because of that goddamn stare he uses on everyone. It isn't Jongin's fault that he stares alot at people but this stare was different, this look on his eyes only was reserved for her.

"Requesting all passengers to put on your seat belts, We are now ready for take off."

Sunhee and Jongin both moved to put on their seat belts. One thing about airplanes that Sunhee never liked was when it was about to take off, she always felt like she was about to puke her guts out. Jongin remembered everything about her and one of those things that she never really liked were airplanes. He was worried for Sunhee since this was the first time they rode a plane together and her puking is the last thing that Jongin would want to happen right now so Jongin looked at her in the eyes for the first time to see if Sunhee was scared or feeling sick.

Sunhee felt like choking when the plane was about to take off, She felt Jongin hold onto her hand and without anymore hesitation she gripped it hard because she was losing her breath. After a few minutes they were on the air and Sunhee started to breathe slowly when Jongin started to soothe her hand with his thumb. Then she started to feel her surroundings.

Kim Jongin was freaking holding her hand.

She let go of his grip on her hand and just awkwardly smiled at him. She never imagined talking to him like this but it happend already so there's no turning back.

"Umm-...thanks for letting me hold your hand. I hope I didn't let you worry back there though." Sunhee told Jongin with another smile.

"You're welcome, no worries really." Jongin also smiled at her, feeling happy that she talked to him again.

An awkward silence took over the atmosphere that they were both in. It annoyed Jongin because he didn't have the courage to talk to her longer.

Cmon Jongin make up your mind and talk to her.

"So Sunh-" Jongin was cut off shortly by Sunhee.

"Do you mind if I sit near the window?" Sunhee asked Jongin with anticipating eyes.

"Sure, I don't mind" Jongin felt happy on how Sunhee looked comfortable sitting with him.

So Sunhee stood up from her seat but her shirt got stuck and being the klutz she is, She almost fell but someone luckily circled her waist and she was quickly turned around to face the attractive boy next to her, chest to chest. They looked at each other for a few seconds until Sunhee broke the eye contact because her cheeks were heating up and she didn't want him to see her face as red as a tomato. Jongin took off his grip on her waist and let her sit on his seat before. It was a good thing nobody saw the scenario that just happend between them. Most of the people at their class were asleep since it was still early in the morning.

Jongin can't get over the fact that he held her again. He was smiling like a mad man on drugs. Sunhee on the other hand was still heating up from what happend earlier.

God what the hell am I doing...

I've made a promise that I won't fall for anyone ever again...

But Sunhee what the fuck are you doing?