Chapter 8

Danni-Grace POV

"That's good now end it" Gabby Told me. I nodded and sprinted on the beam and did a Twist and landed with both of my feet.

"Good Job Danni." She smiled. I was sweating and tired. "Thanks for coaching me Gabby." I smiled.

"Your always welcome" She said and I smiled.

I show her to the door and shut it. I was about to go And take a shower but there was a knock on the door.

I slightly groan and opened the door.

"Kathie?" I said with an unsure tone pulling up my eyebrow.

"We have to talk" She said coming in my house. Firstly, I didn't even ivited her in here so what the hell is She doing here?

I shut my door and followed her in my Living room.

"Stop Talking to Hayes. I know he came over two nights ago." She said.

"First of all, I'm not talking to him since what happened Two weeks ago, second he came over to apologize and third, how did you know I stay here?"

"Because I just know okay? I don't won't you to talk to my boyfriend" She said with that Snobby voice. See ever since I met her I knew she was something Trouble.

"Okay? Is this all? Because I have to go see my boyfriend at Sound check. He's suppose to be the opening performance tonight with Jack G. While I'm on the road for Gymnastics." I faked smiled at her.

"Yes. That's all i have to say" She smiled Walking to my front door and I opened it for her.

"Oh and watch your Boyfriend. He might try and... Cheat" She smiled walking out. I slammed my door shut and Yelled fuck you Bitch.

I went to go and Take a shower so I can go see Jack.

_______

That's just how we livin (we livin), we livin

That's just how we livin' (we livin'), we livin'

Every day I'm wakin' up, I'm walkin' out the door

No I'm never lookin' back, I'm always goin' with the flow

Cause that's just how we livin' (we livin'), we livin'

That's just how we livin' (we livin'), we livin'

Every day I'm wakin' up, I'm walkin' out the door

No I'm never lookin' back, I'm always goin' with the flow

Cause that's just how we livin' (we livin'), we livin'

I hugged Jack G girlfriend, Eve.

"Hey. Danni" She smiled.

"Hey," She smiled back.

"So the guys finished Souncheck?" i asked.

"Yeah. When you pulled up and came in, they were finishing with the last song their singing tonight" She smiled.

"I really wanted to hear my baby Rap. I guess I'll have to hear him tonight" I said and she giggled.

"You call Jack, baby. Awww. I'll call Jack G My teddy bear" She said and I giggled.

"There goes my baby" Jack J. sung through the Microphone.

Everyone awwed and I went on stage where we he was.