Chapter 9

Not edited----------------_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-________-_-_-_-_-

After eating my choco pie, i tried to go back to sleep. But i couldn't.
It wasn't just cause Fei unnie was snoring. It was also because of those boys. Its 12 at night and they're still here.
I can't think.

I get off the bed. I look at unnie.

Why did you have to come sleep in my room? Its enough that those boys are here BUT YOU SNORE SO LOUDLY!!!

I go to my oppas room.

FINALLY!!! SOME OR SOMEWHAT PIECE OF QUIET!!!!

I lay on his bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

Next Morning
I wake up to Onew yelling.

" KYUNGIE!!! YOUR BITING MY TOE!!!"
I slowly open my eyes and see him on the floor.

Ugh!!! I ain't biting his toe any day!!

I slowly walk out of his room. I change into my school uniform and head down stairs.

" Mornin------"

I go mute. 7 people or more specifically, boys are sleeping on my coach.

Why didnt they go home!?! OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT IF THEY WAKE UP WHILE I'M HERE!!!

I quickly go to the kitchen and grab banana milk.

I quietly begin to walk toward the front door.

" You know. We would of stayed sleeping but you came down and yelled Morning."

I keep walking towards the door.

" ONEW!!" one of them yell

I start moving. Faster towards the front door.

"Yes?" He comes down scratching his head tired. I finally reach the door nob but like always i cant eacape.

" Aren't you going to say goodbye?" Onew says.

" Bye oppa." i turn around to open the nob.

" I'll drive you too school!"

" Ani! I can walk!" i say.

" But its so far."

" No! Its ok! Bye oppa" i say and walk out the door. I close and sigh.

" Fucking hate my life!" I kick the air and begin walking to school.

Jungkooks P.O.V
" Oppa?" i hear Min yoongi say.

" Yes. Shes my sister. Yall go to the same school right? Have you seen her at school before?"

"Nope." they all say lying.

" I have." I say. My hyungs stare at me with a face of anger and confusion.

" Jinja?! I thought you didn't. She's not very noticeable at school."

"Ne. She doesn't have many friends." i say. Onew hyung looks down and huffs.

" She ddoesn't like people or interacting. Or anything."
Theres an awkward silence for a while. I look at my no existant watch.

" Oh! Will you look at the time? We need to be getting to school." i say.

" Ne. We wouldnt want to be late." Namjoon hyung says right after.

" Uhhh... Ne. You better get going."

" Ne. 123. Bow." we all bow and say our goodbyes. Im the last on out the door, but before i leave. I tell Onew something.
But the author won't tell you what i told him cuz she wants to keep it suspenseful.

Kyungies P.O.V
I can't believe this. They basically ratied me out. I would've been free. Out the door without saying a word
But someone always has to ruin it!
I'm also regretting not taking that offer for a ride to school. Its so far and my feet hurt so much
And im not even close to the fucking school!!
" I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE WORLD HATES ME!!!! I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG TO DESERVE ALL THIS!!!! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?! THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD?!? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE LEFT ALONE!!!! IT'S ENOUGH I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND NOW THE WORLD IS TESTING ME!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I stop and sit on the curb.

" I just want all of this to end." I throw my phone on the floor. I begin to cry.

Hey guys!!! So i was just wondering. Do yall want me to write a chapter where Kyungie goes deep in to her thoughts? Cuz i really want. I've been working on this chapter for a while so please forgive me for being late!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!!! I SEEIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I get notificationa everyday telling me how good the book is and it motivates me to keep writing!! Thank you!!! I honestly appricate it!! I know i havent gone into anythin juicy that involves the boys alot but i promise im going to if you guys could just be a bit more patient. I havent posted cuz my computer broke and i hate writing on my phone!!! So thank you very much for the patience!!
As always Follow, like, and comment!!
-unicorn out

P.s Follow my fan account at Peachy.Bangtan im chuchi in the account lol
#shamelessselfpromotion
Ok thats enough BYEEE