Chapter 31

I was indecisive. I didn't know whether to leave because I didn't want them to see me, or stay.

I decided to stay.

I wasn't going to leAve just because some dickwads walked in.

I kept sipping my drink and eating my food and I was feeling great.

I watched as the boys entered the cafe and ordered. They were smiling at each other. Honestly. I shipped some of them together. I'm not saying they seemed gay, but they seems awfully touchy of each other.

But maybe that's just what friend ship is and I wouldn't know because I don't have any of those.

I watched as they sat in a table far from where I was and watched as they talked to eachother.

I was oddly intrigued by them.

They were all so weird.

I sipped my drink as I kept my eye on them.

They laughed and smiled. They seemed..... happy.

I saw one of them turn.

" I feel like someone is watching us"

They all began to turn and look around. I quickly lowered my head and acted as a normal person. When I looked back up they had shook it off and were doing the same as before.

A couple hours had passed. I had 3 cups of coffee. I had stopped watching them because I lost interest.

Sooner or later when I was about to order my fourth cup of coffee I heard them stand and begin to walk out. I watched as they left.

But.... something weird happened.

One of them before leaving the store looked right at my direction and smiled.  He was tall and had black hair. But that's all I can really describe. He was HOT tho.

I thought that he was gonna call his friends and tell them I was there but, he didn't. He walked out and left.

I sighed in relief and ordered another cup of coffee.

Hey
Yes I will come up with an excuse to justify why I haven't updated. I forget I still have this app. Boom
Guys. So much has happened this year and I can't begin to explain how great and not so great it has been.
Also I can't believe how many of you actually support and read my book. Thank you so much. It's unbelievable to me that so many people read and like my story. THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL