Sorry

Ida's POV.
It's been a week and Harry is still in a damn coma.
Both me and Anne have been here since the accident and people have been spreading pictures of the crash all over the Internet and it's been on the news everyday since the crash.

" Anne, I just need to go out and get some fresh air." I said.
" Of course darling, I'll call you if something happens with Harry" she said.
I gave her a hug and went out of the hospital.
I decided to drive to the nearest Starbucks and meet up with my girls.
They both agreed to meet me there so I parked my car and waited until a saw one of them.
I went out of the car and ran in to Starbucks as fast as I could while the rain poured down on me.
"Hey girl!" Almira said when she saw me.
"Hi" I said as I gave her a hug.
" Cornelia is over there, just wait for me  there" she said and pointed at a table next to the window.
I walked over to the table and took the seat opposite of Cornelia.
" hey" she said.
" Hi" I said and faked a little smile.
"You don't have to do that Ida."
"Do what?" I asked confused.
" the fake smile" she said just when Almira sat down next to her and handed us our orders.
"You look like shit, have you been awake since the accident?" Cornelia asked.
"You can't say that!" Almira said and hit Cornelia on her arm.
" no it's okay.. I've been sleeping for like 3 hours so.." I said and tuck some hair behind my ear.
"You know we're here for you if you need to talk" Almira said.
"Thanks girls, but I don't feel like talking about myself now."
They looked at each other.
"How's it going with you and Niall,Cornelia?" I continued.
A smile spread on her lips.
" we're good. He's amazing you know. And whyyyy didn't anyone tell me what I was missing when I was still a virgin?! Sex is life! I swear, we do it every night!"
Almira looked at me and we both started to laugh.
"What?" Cornelia asked confused.
" hahahahaha 7 months ago you told us that you never wanted to have sex and now you're doing it every night! Damn girl." Almira said and we continued to laugh.
"Ida?" Someone said behind me.
I turned around and saw Erik.
"Hi Erik" I said.
"How are you doing? I heard about Mr Styles." He said.
" I'm good thanks"I lied.
"What about you?"
" good to hear.. Everything is okay with me." He said.
"Hey listen, here's my number so just call me if you want to grab that coffee we were talking about earlier." He said and handed me a card.
"Thanks, See you around Erik" I said and turned back to the girls.
"Mr styles? He's still calling him that?." Cornelia asked.
" yeah he just did" I said as we all started to laugh.
People started to surround us and immediately asked about Harry.
~ 1 hour later~
I drove back to the hospital and went in to Harry's room. No one was there so I sat down next to him, I looked at his beautiful lips. I miss them. I miss feeling them on me. I took his hand in mine and took a deep breath before I started to talk.
" I miss you Harry.. I just wish we were home now, we could take a shower together and then cuddle for as long as possible." I said as I tried to hold in my tears.
I felt a squeeze in my hand and looked at Harry. His eyes were open but he didn't say anything.
I ran out to Sally and told her and
Anne, Des, Robin and Gemma ran after her in to Harry's room.
"Ida, there's someone in here who wants to talk to you" Sally said as all of them went out of his room.
I walked to see a smile on Harry's lips.
"Baby... You're still here" he whispered to me.
I sat down next to his bed and took his hand in mine.
"Of course I am"
He pulled me closer to him.
" I'm sorry if I destroyed everything we had together." He said as he started to remember everything.
"Let's not talk about it now.. I'm just glad that you're finally awake, I love you so much" I said.
" I love you too baby" he said as he leaned in for a kiss.
" ahh" he shouted and pulled away.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
" it's just my leg" he said and looked at it.
................................................................
~6 hours later~
Sally informed Harry about what they had done with him while he was in a coma and she also took some tests. Everything is good now, it's just the broken leg so she said that we can leave tomorrow.
Anne and the rest of her family went back home so it's just me and Harry here.
Sally said that it was okay if we wanted to sleep in the same bed so I crawled up next to Harry.
I placed myself over him, my legs on each side of his body and made sure not to rest my body on his.
He looked at me with a little smirk on his lips, I connected our lips and Harry responded immediately.
I pulled away and started to kiss him on his neck instead and down on his collarbone. A moan escaped his mouth so I continued to kiss his lips again.
" baby" he said.
"Aha?"
" I haven't been this horny in a very long time" he whispered.
"What do you want me to do about it?" I teased.
" let's do it."
................................................................
~ hii! 😄 hope you liked the new chapter, what do you think about this story so far? Feel free to comment and don't forget to vote if you like it 😊 love you all❤️
Thanks for reading this 💕💕~
~Ida~