Girlfriend

Anne’s POV

I can’t tell anyone about Ida and Mr Styles jet because I’m not sure if it was him…

Harry’s POV

I parked my car outside my house and we both went out and in to my house. I’ve done some notes so my students parents can sign it until our schooltrip next week. ‘’ Why are we going to Ireland?’’ Ida asked. ‘’ I don’t know.. I just think it could be fun to go somewhere with the class. ‘’ I said

….. 3 hours later……..

Ida and I had a fun ‘’date?’’ She asked me if a could drive her home so I did. I just had to let her go three houses away so her parents couldn’t see me. So now I’m laying in my bed.. Thinking about Ida. She is just so amazing. I really hope it will be us two someday. Moving in together, get married and have kids. That was the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep.

..................... One week later......................

Ida’s POV

We all was at the airport and waited for the plane to Ireland. ‘’ I hope I meet my prince there. Irish boys is the cutest’’ Cornelia said. ‘’ how do you know that?’’ Almira asked. ‘’ Well I think so.. I’ve heard that they are quite short’’ Cornelia responded. The plane came and we all went in. Me and Almira sat next to each other and Cornelia sat behind us with Mr Styles.

...............Cornelia’s POV......................

I looked at Mr Styles..I don’t understand that he’s dating my bestfriend who is four years younger than him.. Whatever they are cute together. ‘’ Mr Styles’’ I said. ‘’ Yes’’ he said. ‘’ Are you going to ask Ida to be your girlfriend?’’ I asked.  ‘’ Yeah when I have the courage to it. ‘’ He responded. I thought for a while. ‘’ Why don’t you do it on Ireland?’’ I asked. ‘’ Do you think she will say yes?’’ He asked. ‘’ Of course she will. She’s happy with you. The only thing she talks about when we all hang out is YOU!’’ I said. ‘’ So should I ask? I want it to be in a cute way..’’ He said ‘’ Hmm why don’t you take her out on a dinner or something?’’ I said. ‘’ But what if someone see us?!’’ He said. ‘’ Do you know anyone in Ireland?’’ I asked. ‘’ Yes one but he woudn’t care’’ He said ‘’ Then go for it. Ask her if she wants to go on a dinner with you.’’ I said. .........................................................................................................................

Harry’s POV

We all went out of the plane. We took our luggage and went out of the airport. It was a bus that waited for us there. The bus driver drove us to the hotel. ‘’ So guys do you remember who you will share room with?’’ I asked.  ‘’ Yes’’ They all said. ‘’ Good! Go to the table over there, it’s a note there saying which room you will have. Pack up your things and come down here after that.’’ I said. They all went to their room. Me and Ida went in to our room and started to pack up our things. ‘’ Ehhmm Ida?’’ I said ‘’ Yeah?’’ She said. ‘’ Do you want to go on a dinner tonight?’’ I asked ‘’ Sure!’’ She said. ............................................................................................................. 2 hours later............................................

Ida and I went to a nice restaurant I don’t remember what it’s called. We ate our food and talked.. ‘’ I need to ask you something’’ I said ‘’ What is it Harry?’’ She said. I took her hands in mine and looked in her eyes. ‘’well i really like you alot and i know you like me so i was wondering if you want to take it to the next level and be my girlfriend?’’ I said ‘’ Omg Harry of course I will’’ She said. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. It was so passionately. We went back to the hotel. Ida went in first so no one could see us.. We put on our pajamas and went to bed. I  heard something beside my bed.. ‘’ Harry.. Can I sleep with you? ‘’ I heard Ida say.. ‘’ Of course Baby’’ I said. We cuddled with each other before we both fall asleep.  ……………………………. One week later…………………………….

Ida’s POV

The plane just landed so we are in London again. So much happened this week. Me and Harry are finally together, Cornelia didn’t find her ‘’Irish boy’’ (lol) and me,Almira and Cornelia planned a sleepover that we are going to have tomorrow (Saturday). And ohh I forgot to tell you that me and Harry are going to tell our parents about us..  I came home and packed up my things and then I went down. ‘’ Hey darling did you read the news?’’ My mum said..’’ No why?’’ I asked. ‘’ It’s about a teacher dating his student. He’s 47 and the student is 14. That’s just disgusting’’ she said. ‘’ Okay. But mum I have something really important to say..’’ I said ‘’What?’’ She asked. ‘’ I’ve got a boyfriend’’ I said. ‘’ Really Who!?! How old is he?!? ‘’ She said. ‘’ Well..Ehm his name is Harry and he is 19’’ I said.’’Please say that it’s not your teacher!!!?!’’ She Said. ‘’ It is my tea..’’ I said before mum interrupt me. ‘’ GO UP TO YOUR ROOM NOW! ‘’ She yelled. I went up as fast as I could and locked the door after me. I lay in my bed the rest of the day. ‘’ Knock knock’’ I heard. ‘’ What?!?’’ I said. ‘’ Can you please open the door?’’ My mum said. ‘’ Why? ‘’ I asked. ‘’ Can you please open the door. I want to talk to you..’’ she said. I opened the door and went back to my bed. ‘’ So..I’ve been thinking.. He’s 19 right?’’ She said. ‘’ Yes’’ I said. ‘’ Take him home for dinner tomorrow before I go over to my friends.’’ She said. ‘’ Really!?! ‘’ I said. ‘’ Or ask him if he can come tonight!’’ She said. ‘’ Okay I call him now’’ I said. My mum went out of my room so I took up my phone and called Harry.

Harry – Hello love!

Me – Hi Harry! My mum wondered if you want to come over for dinner today.

Harry – Did you tell her?

Me – Yeah..

Harry- What did she say?

Me – Well.. She got mad first but I think it was because she read something about a 47 years old teacher have a relationship with a 14 years old student. But after some hours it was like she was happy or something..

Harry- Okay..Sure when can I come?

Me- Come around 7 pm

Harry- Okay see you in about two hours. Love you.

Me- Love you too bye.

………………………………………………………………………………….

I went down to my mum  ‘’ He will be here in about two hours! What are we going to eat?’’ I asked. ‘’ Hmm what about roast beef and potatoes?’’ mum asked. ‘’ Do it if you want. I said. I went up to my room again and started my computer and logged in on skype. Both Cornelia and Almira was online so I called them.’’ Hey girls! Guess what!!!’’ I said. ‘’ What??’’ They both said. ‘’ Harry is coming over!!!!’’ I said ‘’ OMG Seriously????’’ Almira Said. ‘’ Yes!!’’ I said. I talked to them until I hear my mum shout something. I said goodbye to them and closed my computer. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. There he stood. MY wonderful boyfriend. ‘’ Hi I’m Kitte Ida’s  mum’’ My mum said. ‘’ Ehm Hi I’m Harry. ‘’ He said. We went in to the kitchen and sat down at the table eat our food and talked a lot. ‘’ I’m glad that you two found each other. Just be happy and have fun’’ mum said. ‘’ Yeah’’ Harry said. ‘’    ‘’ But no funny business ‘’ Mum said. Harry’s face turned to a light red color. Aww he is just so cute…  I sat down my hand on Harry’s thigh and slowly moved it higher up until I reached his crotch. He looked at me as if I was an animal or something. He took my hand away and thanked my mum for the dinner and we both went up to my room. He pushed me up against the wall, letting his curls tickle my neck. His hot breath fanned over skin leaving a pleasant burning sensation in it's place. He wrapped his arms around my waist while he nibbled on my earlobe gently before grabbing my thighs and pushed me down gently onto my bed with his strong arms. He crashed his soft plump lips onto my lips. He took off his shirt..He stopped our make-out session abruptly and kissed me softly one more time on my lips before getting up of my bed and took on his shirt again. ‘’ Revenge revenge my love. Don’t ever tease me again’’ He said before he gave me one last kiss and went home….