1.

Ida's POV
I woke up hearing my alarm. I clicked on the snooze button and closed my eyes but I immediately regretted it when the thought of school starting today came up in my mind. "Fuck" I said while jumping out of bed. I usually hate school but this is my last year so I want to make the best out of it.
I went in to my closet and took out a pair of black high waisted trousers and a white T-shirt, showing off my not so tanned arms. I tucked in my shirt in trousers and went in to my bathroom to fix the ugliness in my face.
I left my brown wavy hair down and went downstairs  to eat some breakfast.
"Good morning hun, did you sleep well?" My mom asked from the kitchen.
"Went to bed early so can't complain" I lied while walking in to the kitchen to make myself a go to sandwich.
I said goodbye to my mom, took my bag and went out the door.
I felt raindrop hitting my head so I took out the umbrella from my bag. My school wasn't far from home so it took me 10 minuets to go there.
I saw Cornelia's green bike outside of school so I hurried up in to school to meet the girls.
I walked down the hallway and saw the yellow lockers. Fuck, I hate it here.
" Ida!!" I heard two voices shout.
I went over to where the voices came from and saw Cornelia and Almira there.
I realised that my sandwich was still in my hand, all soaked so I threw it in the trash can.
"Hey girls!" I said while I hugged them.
"Hello gir" Cornelia said but got interrupted.
Both me and Almira turned around to face the guy behind us.
"Fuck" was all I could say when I met his eyes..