Ch 5-Hogsmeade and Answers

It's been awhile and now it was Hogsmeade weekend I asked Dumbledore to sign my paper and he agreed, too bad Harry can't go.

So I let him borrow a map I stole. I can't leave him here by himself.

The sweetshop was absolutely divine. They had this sweet but sour candy that was amazing. It reminded me of a song I head called Miss Jackson. It went like this:
You put a sour flavor in my mouth now.
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out
But we're so lucky,
Kiss the ring and let 'em bow down
Looking for the time of your life (No one's gonna find out). It's very good song but I think they weren't talking about candy... Oh well.

I never told anyone what Dumbledore told me. It could be a lie for all I know. I know I know I saw it happen and stuff but with magic you never know if it's true or not.

I had to visit Sirius at the Shrieking Shack. I can never look at him the same. It's weird. Harry showed up when Ron and Hermione were wondering what he will like. I took the map back, I need it. I left them to it.

I walked into the shrieking shack and saw Sirius there.

"Hey, Sirius here's your food,"

"Thank you, you're the best Ariana,"

"Hey Sirius do you know who the Marauders are?"

"You're looking at one of them,"

"Who are the other four?"

He choked, "How do you know there were five?"

"There were five?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm Padfoot, Prongs is Harry's dad James, Moony is Remus, Wormtail is Peter, and the last one was actually female we called her Moona."

"What did she look like?"

"She had white hair like you, and blue eyes, actually you look just like her!"

"Really?"

"Which is kind of weird since I kind of dated her but she liked Remus."

I coughed, "What!?"

"Yeah, that's kind of why we called her Moona, and the fact she was part werewolf,"

"Was she now?" I said surprised.

"Yeah apparently she is a special kind that can control when she shifts and she is an animagus. That's not all, she was the only one Remus listened to in his werewolf form."

"Really?" I'm speechless all I could find to say is things that have been said.

"Yeah, too bad she disappeared. I think her and Remus would have made amazing children together.-"

He looked like he was going to say more.

"Oh! Would you look at the time. I have to go. Nice seeing you!" I said quickly leaving my face beet red because of the picture Sirius put in my head about Remus and Ariana.

So apparently I also like Remus, wow now I can't look at him the same.

I stopped, "Wait, Snuffles did Remus like Moona back?"

"Yeah, I guess maybe you should ask him," Sirius said gulping down the food.

"Okay thanks, bye."

--

I went back to school with a headache this is all too weird. Apparently I dated Sirius but I never liked him, I liked Remus and hopefully James was like a brother to me.

I wonder about Peter. Eh, I probably never liked him.

So Dumbledore said I'm great at impersonating people, and I'm potential werewolf. Why can't I remember! Curse you Voldemort!

I shivered, I said his name, oh no. I went into Defense against the dark arts to ask about Moona to Moony. I must've really liked him if I decided on the name Moona.

"Hey, Professor Lupin!"

"Hi Ariana, anything I can help you with?"

"Well my mom wants every past information of my teachers, so tell me about when you were in Hogwarts," I said sitting down with my head in my hands.

"Like what?" He asked curious.

"Like, What kind of crowd you hanged with," I asked.

"I hanged with a bunch of trouble makers the only decent one was Moona she was the only girl, and prefect for Ravenclaw, while I was prefect of Gryffindor," He smiled when he said her name.

"Tell me about Moona, she sounds fascinating."

"What does this have anything to do with my past?"

"Moona was apart of your past. My mom is um very detailed."

He gave me a questioning glance, "very well, well she was very influencing and the brains behind the pranks, she always got me out of trouble, but everyone else didn't care. She was kind, smart, and great witch,"

"Did you like her?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Did you fancy her?"

"I guess I did, I did always liked her company,"

I made a face, "How did she look like, she sounds fascinating."

"I have a picture,"

"Do you now?"

"Here,"

I looked at the photo, there was young versions of Sirius and Remus, Peter and James, then a picture of a girl that looked like me.

"Bloody Hell," I mumbled. This was picture proof.

"What was that?" Remus asked.

"Nothing, where did Moona go?"

"She disappeared when she received a letter to get supplies for Lily and James wedding, they would of not got married when they found out she was gone but the last of power she sent a patronus that told us she will be fine and to continue with the wedding."

"Wow, so was Moona her real name?"

"No it was," he closed his eyes, "Ariana Penelope Briana Windy Dumbledore,"

"What a long name," I said.

"It is," he agreed with a smile.

"Thank you for your time," I hopped of the desk and left my heart was beating fast.  When I got pass the door I felt extremely dizzy the room was spinning, I collapsed. The last thing I felt was someone catching me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  {2016}

I hope there are less typos. I hope I am not adding more. That would be a series of unfortunate events. Hehe.

-Sapeda ^~^