Hidden

This one shot goes out to @Fluzzy_Puffballs. This is for her friend lily so enjoy!

Lily sat in her room complaining to herself about how her parents were having another big party for rich people only. So she was planning on sneaking out of the house to hang out with her friends Dipper and mabel instead.

She went into her closet and grabbed her wig With her thick framed glasses to hide her identity. She wore ripped jeans and a band shirt so she basically...well looked like an average teenage girl.

She snuck out the window and followed the trail to the Mystery Shack.

When Dipper answered the door she felt her face heat up.

You see, Lily had a GIANT crush on Dipper and has had one ever since they met.

"Oh hey! Come in" he said while letting her in.

As time passed they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Dipper said as he began to make his way to the door while lily followed behind him.

The person at the door was..

"MY SISTER" Lily screamed as she fell over.

"Lily! Where were you! We have some sort of ghost at our house at you're here with these rugrats!" Pacifica said.

"Don't call them that! And you know I hate parties!"

"Whatever, but I need Dipper to help with the ghost situation.

"No" he blankly stated as he began to shut the door but was blocked by pacificas foot.

"Please I'll pay you!"

"I will need three tickets to the party!" He said with his voice higher pitched.

"Tsk you're lucky I'm desperate" Pacifica handed him three tickets and they were off.

*at the party*

Mabel looked around in awe with her friends and they started to wander around the mansion to observe every detail.

Lily was annoyed as her parents scolded her and told her to change "that boys" meanie dippers clothing even though she saw nothing wrong with it.

Despite her thoughts on Dippers clothing she did what she was told since she was a little afraid of her parents.

"Agh do you really have I really have to wear this!? I feel like it's strangling me.." Dipper complained "Well I'm sorry but orders are orders I hate it to but you don't see me complaining" Lily said fixing dippers bowtie.

*Time skips to after Dipper traps the ghost into the mirror because you all know what happens and your author is really lazy.*

"We did it!" Lily screamed jumping into dippers arms and giving him a big hug. Dipper of course being the dork he blushed almost as red as a tomato from this gesture.

As soon as they parted they looked into each other's eyes but we're interupted by the ghost in the mirror asking if he could take his last sight in the woods.

Lily followed Dipper into the forest as he showed the ghost the trees.

The ghost bagan to laugh and the mirror broke causing them to fall back and the ghost transported to the mansion.

Lily and dipper ran back to the mansion only to see everyone and everything turned to wood.

"Lily come down hear this instance your sister didn't come but you will!" Her father yelled at her. She turned her head and saw Pacifica next to the handle to open the gates, about to press it down.

"DO IT!" The ghost yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO IT" her father yelled.

"NO I'M GOING TO FIX THIS" and with that lily ran up to the handle and joined her sister.

"3!"
They pressed there hands on the handle.

"2!"
They began to press down.

"1!"

They pressed the handel down and the gates slowly opened to the towns folk causing a stampede of people desperate to see the noethwest mansion rush inside.

And with that there work was done.

Everything turned normal again and the ghost disappeared.

"Hey that was really nice what you did back there" Dipper said walking up to her.

"Thanks" she said back blushing a little.

"But there's something I've been wanting to ask you for awhile..." Dipper said rubbing his left shoulder from nervousness (you were expecting him rubbing the back of his neck, HA gotchaaaa) "Yes anything" she said in response.

"DO you...like..me..more..than..a friend?" Lily was shocked and she didn't know if she should tell him the truth or not but..

"YES!" She blurted out covering her mouth in embarassment.

Dipper was shocked but happy because he liked, no, loved her back.

"Good" Dipper said pulling her into a soft but passionate kiss.

Once they broke apart lily was shocked but also extremely happy.

"I've also been meaning to ask you...why did you hide how you look like before today?"

"Because I like to be hidden"

Welp I'm going to bed.

Byeeeee

PanicForeves ✌ peace out