I miss you

3rd P.O.V

You sat on the dirt next to the love of your life. You brought him a huge bouquet of flowers since it was his birthday.

"I brought these for you" you said but there was no response.

"Please talk to me" still no answer.

"DIPPER SPEAK PLEASE!" Now tears were poring down your cheeks because you knew why he wasn't talking. You knew he couldn't even hear you.

You knew he was dead.

You were crying over the dirt in front of his grave stone.

You wished he was alive, you wish he is alive.

You wish that he could be here next to you cradling you in his arms, burying you in his warmth.

You wish.

But wishes don't come true in the real world. To you all hope is gone of ever being with him again.

But you know that you will see him again you know he's not really dead. You can feel his warmth when you are laying in bed. You can sense his presence every where you go because you know you are not alone.

You know.

Knowing things are completely different than wishing for things.

You miss him. You miss him so much. But you know that you have to let his death go.

But you can't.

His death is something that keeps your life miserable and you can't get over it.

You finally placed the flowers down onto the grave and whispered "I miss you and I will always love you"

"I miss you to Y/N and I will always love you".

First sad fic and I cried while reading it.

Byeeeee

PanicForeves ✌ peace out