I'm a little into you

First person~
Disclaimer!
...Small amount of cussing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is Dipper so hot?

Why am I so lonely?

Why can't I get a boyfriend?

Why am I so obsessed with My Chemical Romance?

And why am I still laying in bed when I have school in like twenty minutes?

I finally rolled my lazy ass out of bed and looked in the mirror that was on my closet then cringed in disgust because I looked like shit... no kidding

Threw on a band Tee and some black skinny jeans, brushed my hair, painted my face. Yknow the usual. I walked out of my room ready for school and grabbed a pop tart from the pantry because real food is overrated. I then Hopped In the car and drove myself to the dreaded hell I like to call highschool.

You see I'm not your normal typical highschool girl. I'm the outcast, the "emo" that no one really likes. Well. Except for Dipper...

Dipper... he's my best friend, he's always been there for me. Sometimes I really feel like I don't deserve him, but oh well he's stuck with me.

Anyways- "Hey y/n!" Oh there he is "Hey dipdop" I said, he was wearing a "The Misfits" tee and some black skinny jeans with his signature beanie. He always looks so cute even when he's looking so casual. "So ready for that party after school at Jessica's house?" Oh right jessica. I hated her. She's the cheerleader captain , the girl all of the guys are chasing, the blonde headed bimbo girls like me can't stand, and worst of all, she's the girl who has a huge crush on Dipper Pines.

Yes I like Dipper- no wait scratch that, I love Him. I mean how could I not? He's been in my life since the sixth grade and we've been super close ever since. He's just so lovable.

"Uh yea I'll be there" I Kindof regret agreeing to this but I have to go just to make sure some bimbo doesn't try anything on him.

"Great see you then!" He hugged me then turned away to his first class, as I did the same.

What have I got myself into?

~Time Skip to Jessica messica's dumb ass party~

I took one step inside that house and regretted every single decision I've ever made in my entire life. The smell of alcohol and sweat filled my nostrils, and let's not forget about the booming music that could literally make you go deaf. Couples were making out everywhere, people were dancing all over the place, bodies every where, ugh this is so not my thing.

I eventually spotted Dipper sitting on the couch in the corner scrolling through his phone. I took a seat next to him, the action causing him to look in my direction. His eyes widened when he saw me and I could've sworn I saw his face go a little red "Oh uh Hi Y/N- you look great haha" he said while awkwardly rubbing his neck. I laughed at his pain then thanked him. I'm a great friend.

Oh shit here she c- "Heyy Dipperrr you lookkk soo hot" The bimbo spoke obviously drunk off her ass. Dipper looking slightly aggravated said "thanks can you go now? Your breath is making me drunk" I choked back a laugh as he carelessly looked back down at his phone, all while Jessica literally had steam coming out of her ears " What's so funny emo?" She said looking at me in disgust. Oh no she didn't "that sick roast my dude" I said nonchalantly while throwing on a smirk "I'm going to wipe that smirk off your ugly ass face!" Before I could react I felt a searing pain ripple through my left cheek...

She just slapped me.

I was beyond pissed like the hell? Take a fricken joke! I couldn't just let her get of the hook after slapping me right across the face so I gave her a taste of her own medicine, except worse..

I raised my fist and slammed it against her pretty little nose with all of my force and watched sink to the ground shortly after. She just screamed a ton of profanity while a group of people rushed to help her, some looking at me in utter disgust, some whispering, but oh well I don't care.

I heard clapping behind me "great going Y/N!" I quickly turned around, I completely forgot about dipper! Oh no he probably thinks I'm a terrible person now... I mean i am... but he isn't supposed to know that! "Oh shoot! I'm sorry you had to see that! Oh please forgive me ugh I'm such an idiot" but all he did was laugh. Like alot. "That was hilarious! That bitch had no idea what was coming! Oh lord you showed her" he thought it was funny? Oh, okay not complaining at all "haha yea.." I was Kindof confused yet relieved. "Wanna get out of here? I can order pizza at my place"

"Hell yea"

We squeezed our way through the tremendous crowd of people and finally made it outside. He drove us to his house, the car ride comfortably silent, and had me order the pizza on the way home.

~Time Skip to dipdops house and pizza already delivered~

We were laughing, shoving pizza in our faces, and making fun of romantic clique movies just like we always do. I'm so glad he took me out of that mess of a party, to be with me, just the two of us.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yea?"

He suddenly seemed nervous but decided to keep going

"I uh, I'm really glad you finally stood up to her" he rushed out. Okay? Why would he look nervous to tell me that? "Thanks?" I answered more as a question. He Looked like he still had more on his mind.

"Hey Dipper are you al-" I was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips smashed against mine.

Dippers lips

My eyes were the size of the moon, I'm pretty sure it was nine in the frikin after noon. I slowly closed them and attempted to kiss back. I snaked my arms around his neck and kept his placed firmly on my waist. Our lips moving in sync. I was enjoying this moment, who am I kidding this is a dream come true! But unfortunately all good things have to come to an end. I eventually broke the kiss bit our foreheads were still pressed together.

"Woah" he said looking into my eyes.

"I'll just assume that you have a tiny lil crush on me" I said giving a short giggle

"I'll assume you feel the same way " he chuckled kissing me one last time before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer into a cuddly position. Both of us eventually falling to sleep...

Wowwowowow I'm not dead
*update*
removing the unnecessary tangent that i placed here.
sorry bout that