Chapter Twelve (Part One): The Resolute Succubus and The Tomb of Leonardo

"I'm hoping you could save me now but you break and fold."

Chapter Twelve (Part One): The Resolute Succubus And The Tomb Of Leonardo

As soon as the sun settled in the sky the next morning, we rushed to get ready for the day. We didn't have any idea what to expect or how long it would take to find what we were looking for, so we needed to get an early start. We all met up by the front door and shoved in the limo. Fred, the vampire driver started the car and began to drive to Il Cimitero della Magia Morti. About twenty minutes later, we were pulling up to the gates.

As we approached the gates, the begin to sparkle and slowly open. We all looked at each other in amazement, except for Priscilla and Meredith, Priscilla just contently leans her head on Meredith's shoulder. They always seem to know what's going to happen.

"Did they just open by themselves?" Rosalie asked.

"There must be magic here." Angana said.

Priscilla sighed. "Supernatural cemeteries are enchanted by magic. From the door to the graves, magic is oozing from this place."

I rolled my eyes. "I wish you would stop acting like we should already know this stuff."

Priscilla sat up and looked me in the eyes. "You should love. I mean there is a whole supernatural world out there, so take your head out of your little species bubble where the only knowledge you know is of your own kind and maybe not everything would surprise you."

"You should heed her advice dear, you are a succubus mated to a wolf, there are things unknown to you." Meredith advised.

I frowned at them but Priscilla just smirked at me while Meredith gave me a small smile. I hate it when they're right, so i decided that when i get back to the pack house, i would have a long sit down lesson with June and Glen. Maybe the resident pack recorders could help a succubus out. The limo pulled through the gates and stopped.

The driver, Fred turned around to face us. "Alright this is your stop, i'll be waiting here for you guys when you're done."

We all nodded and got out of the car. As soon i stepped out I was amazed with what i saw. Everything was so alive in this place, the trees, the grass, so many pretty flowers decorated the graves. There were a handful of mausoleums scattered around the graves. This place was gigantic.

"Alright i think we should split up, it would cover more ground." Kellen stated.

I nodded. "Okay, alpha couple go check out the graves to the right. Wolves go to the left and Vampires check the graves here to the south. Angana and I will go check out the graves to the north and the mausoleums. We're looking for something that says Leonardo Salvaterra."

Everyone nodded and began to walk toward their assigned areas. Angana and I began to walk toward the first mausoleum in our sights. As we were walking, i noticed Angana making a confused expression on her face.

"You okay?" I asked.

Angana stopped walking and looked over at me. "This place is strange. It feels very familiar to me, as if i've been here before, but i know for sure i haven't."

"What do you mean familiar?" I asked.

"I never told you this but every time we passed a place where there were dead, a feeling has always come over me, but i've always ignored it." Angana frowned. "I never thought anything of it."