Chapter Fourteen: The Changed Succubus and The Ceremony Planning

"Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?"

Chapter Fourteen: The Changed Succubus and The Ceremony Planning

We finally landed in the airport and all hopped in one last limo ride back to the pack house. As we walked through the doors, I felt a change in the air. This was no longer just a pack house, it is my pack house. This is my new family, the one that fought to protect the my life and the one of my mate. Just calling Cyrus my mate made me shiver in delight and grin at the thought of our future. Now I just had to step up to the plate and become the Luna that this pack needs. 

Dante and Dalia greeted us at the door with Dalia pulling her sons into her arms.

"I'm so glad you two are safe." Dalia exclaimed in relief.

"We're fine mom, relax." Kellen said to her as he pulled away.

Dante gave his sons a quick hug and Dalia walked over to me. I looked down in guilt, because of my actions her sons were put in danger. Dalia shook her head at me and wrapped her arms around. I sighed in relief and hugged her back. 

"I did a lot of thinking." Dalia started as she let me go. "You are different than us, you're a succubus in a wolf pack, but you're my son's mate and our future Luna. Victoria, i have one beautiful daughter in law, i can't wait to have another."

I wasn't one to shed a tear at sweet words, but this had me at the brink. I haven't had a family for over a hundred years, so getting a new one tugged at my heart strings. "Thank you Dalia."

She smiled at me and went over to Rosalie. The greeting and everything finished and soon enough Cyrus and I were cuddling in his bed upstairs with a serious case of jet lag. I was playing with Cyrus's hair as i felt him shift himself to look up at me.

"I have a question for you." Cyrus started.

"You can ask me anything." i said still playing with his hair.

"Well now that everything is pretty much back to normal with us, are you going to leave?" Cyrus asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "And why in the hell would i do that?"

"As much as i would tie you to this bed so you could never leave me, i wouldn't stop you from doing what you wanted to do. If you need to be free, be free." Cyrus said sadly.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his face. "As kinky as that sounds, i would never leave you. Staying here is what i want."

Cyrus smiled and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. He pulled away and i smirked. "So when do we get the rope?"

Cyrus shook his head and laughed. I smiled at my mate and continued to play with his hair. "So i have a question for you."

Cyrus looked at me and motioned for me to continue. "You're the Alpha of this pack and I'm your mate."

"Both of those are true. What are you getting at here?" He asked.

"Well considering these two facts, along with me staying with you and how wolf packs work...." I started but nervously stopped.

Cyrus chuckled. "Are you trying to tell me you want to be my Luna?"

"Uh, yeah." I agreed awkwardly.