Prologue

A man, about 20, was having his earplugs in while walking in the busy evening streets of Cycloneland. He was wearing a black shirt with wordings that said Party Till ya Die. The sun was setting now, giving the sky a beautiful display of pink and orange.

Humming to a song, walking in a pace that follows the song's beat, he didn't realise the sound of whistling air. It was getting louder, overtaking his music. He stopped his music to look around for the source of the noise, utterly puzzled, then he saw it.

Blazing bright orange drills of energy appeared out of nowhere from the distant clouds and was eating its way to land, as if dragged by magnets.

An ear-splitting screech broke the air. The man wasn't even surprised it was made by him. Cars from all directions stopped to look around and they too, saw the energy drills and ran for their lives, running for cover, but was there cover? Some stayed behind to take a few photos before running away. In no time, the area was evacuated without notice.

Not until a bald male agent sneaked out into the deserted street. He was wearing sunglasses, an expensive golden watch on his wrist and a device on his ear. He looked up into the skies which the comets were the most eye-attracting matter.

He took out a device with smooth edges from his coat. The device had a similar high definition view of what it was shown to, into the clouds. It focused to the energy drills, zoomed in and automatically took a few photos from different angles of it.

White coloured energy raced through a dark blue tube. An opened laptop in a dark room shook and was turned on with its screen completely white, displaying data of the so-called meteor shower.