Astor's Funeral

The next day didn't went as well as the day before. The gang had insisted they have funeral to be held for Astor (Astor's body was recovered, found amongst the dead body of aliens) which had been sadly agreed. It was to be held in the shore's of Lonuziq and the coffin was to be sent underwater, where it there is no danger. 

Boboiboy had a weird dream, too. He saw Astor coming back to him out from the shadows, reaching out a hand to him. Boboiboy was about to reach it when Astor retracted his hand, shaking his head.

"You had done well, Boboiboy. I am very proud of you. Help me protect the team."

But Boboiboy was so overwhelmed that he wanted to go along with him. 

"I want to come with you, Astor. Please, I will do anything to join you!"

Astor shook his head again, smiling a little this time.

"You have to go on. You have done so well, it is not your time yet. Goodbye for now, Boboiboy."

Astor looked at Boboiboy one last time before turning his back on him, he started to walk away..

"Wait!" Boboiboy yelled, his voice echoing.

Astor stopped in his tracks and faced Boboiboy. "What is it, Boboiboy?"

"Promise you'll stay by my side."

Astor grinned. "Always."

With that, Astor faded into nothingness-

The shock of that made Boboiboy wake up with a jolt, he touched his face and felt water all over it. He wiped it away with his sleeve hurriedly then looked around. Astor was not here...neither was anyone else to keep him company, except for the precious little power spheres, Ochobot and Alxebot. He wondered whether both of them missed Astor as much as him too...

The others had set the funeral up for Boboiboy, thinking that he should rest more in headquarters after he had fainted only yesterday. But he knew the real reason they were doing this was because this funeral was held for Astor, his beloved brother that had trained them all and had never really left him. 

"Boboiboy?" he heard Yaya call from his room's door in headquarters while he was daydreaming with the clouds. "It's about to start."

"Coming," Boboiboy said with a start. He crossed the room in a few steps and glanced at the picture of him, Astor and Tok Aba, looking as happy as ever, before walking out into the shores not far away from there. 

One more gone...will he be next? He hope so. His closest relatives now lies in some sort of other dimension far away from Earth. Yet what Astor last said had since been echoing through him, "Always." he said, why? His mind raced as he walked alongside Yaya to where the funeral's going to be held, why, did he use always instead of anything else? It didn't sound right when he said it, he could've said, "Of course." or "I will." simply. Why in the world did he say "Always."?

Before he realised, they had already reached their destination. Rows of wooden chairs that had been painted black faced the sea, and a little in front of it, Boboiboy's heart lurched a little, lay a silver coffin made of metal, made in honour of Astor's powers.

Other than the Super Six and his relatives, people whom Astor knew also came, including: Serporia, (most weirdly) Captain Kaizo, Lahap, Yaya's parents, Gopal's father and Ying's grandma. Everyone of them each gave Boboiboy a "I'm sorry." before occupying a seat for themselves. The front row was specially reserved for the Super Six. So before the event started, an elderly man dressed in black stepped forwards before the coffin, turned his back on it, and spoke to the now almost silent attenders.

"Ladies, and gentlemen..." he spoke, in a low, mourning voice. "Today is a very sad day, a tragic loss happened in the war between aliens and humans. But the most significant death that shall be remembered is the brave, twenty three years old man, Astor. Leader of the Super Six, an ex-member of the alien team, Angloget, and the brother of the first superhero the world has, Boboiboy."

On that moment all Boboiboy want was to melt away from the scene because he could feel all eyes on him.

"Astor shall be remembered for his courage, purity and determination. May all of you give a minute's silence to Astor."

"To Astor," everyone repeated, and all was so quiet that Boboiboy could hear the rushing of the waves. It was like a sad background music, but nevertheless peaceful it sounds. 

After what seemed like a minute everyone looked up from their laps to face the eulogist.

"Any other people have anything else to say?"

Boboiboy would've, but this was just overwhelming, so he remained quiet, whilst crying silently onto his lap. This was the second funeral he had attended, and both were his relatives. He had lost Tok Aba and Astor, and they were never coming back for him again, never.

"Right then," said the eulogist. "He shall depart to the after life now. Farewell, Astor."

"Farewell, Astor."

Now that Boboiboy noticed, the coffin was placed on top of a trolley-like platform. It had four roller wheels and a flat base that carries the coffin. It was also strapped around with thick leather straps, probably to ensure it doesn't slips while it sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

"Goodbye, Astor," Boboiboy said, as he stood before the coffin and gave a little push with both his hands, and the rollers rushed. It splashed into the water with a heavy blow that dampened Boboiboy.

He looked at his teammates, but they laughed at him merrily. Taking it as a good distraction for him to be depressed, he laughed along with them.

What he didn't notice, or anyone didn't notice, was that a masked girl was spying on them from a tree not far away.