Aurors, Aliens and Humans

"Stupefy!"

"Protego!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

Spells were adding the confusion to the air now, as if bullets and lasers weren't enough. Nevertheless, the Super Six fought their way through the war which had exceptionally gone easier and harder. The good thing was that the number of alien soldiers were diminishing very quickly, if only they could hold on longer they could stand a chance to win; the bad thing, all the seven alien Generals and the super-powered soldiers were now pressing in, making their force more incredible and stronger.

Boboiboy was fighting as one now, keen to not loose a part of him in this mess. A few distance away he saw Gopal strutting in a circle, his arms by his side, looking most like a chicken.

"Gopal! Now is not the time to play around!"

Boboiboy gave the alien soldier who was trying to strangle him down a burning touch from his palm. The alien soldier couldn't resist the pain so he cautiously took a few steps back with his face in his hands, leaving Boboiboy free. He seized the chance but before even a step was taken the masked girl had ran ahead of him and was beside Gopal. She showed both her hands to the Gopal who was now staring at her dumbfound. Surprisingly, Gopal blinked and looked around.

"Hypnotised," Captain Kaizo said as he passed by Boboiboy, engaged in a sword fight, with a spear? Boboiboy could see an alien staring eye narrowed at Captain Kaizo and the dancing spear, what was he doing?

Up above the crowd, Yaya and the masked girl fought. Yaya pulled up soldiers and threw them so far away they landed in the ocean. The masked girl was sending green waves of sound that made aliens suffocate under its wrath.

A heavy blow landed behind Boboiboy's head and light popped in front of his eyes. He turned on his back to see a slim alien soldier raising his fist. Boboiboy did several backflips to avoid it and landed on his feet a few feet away.

Where he once was now was a crunched hole, the alien soldier still having his fist down at the centre of the destruction. He got up, still head down, then gave Boboiboy a bloodshot glare, even though his eyes didn't even had a trace of red, that gave him the terrifying impression that he was still targeting him.

He roared and lunged at Boboiboy. Boboiboy hadn't reacted in time, he was about to get hit before he know it. A flash of silver. The alien had now stopped and splited into two.

"Gross."

He couldn't help but grimace at it, doing whatever he can to not look at it, he turned and found Astor, staring at the dead body too.

"That was a close call." His eyes found Boboiboy's. "Look out better next time."

Astor had just found a new enemy and he disappeared in the crowd with the alien soldier. Boboiboy wanted to return the favour by helping, but something on his forehand vibrated.

His power band was ringing. He answered it and out came the four faces of his fellow friends: Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang, battle-scarred as ever.

"Come back now, Boboiboy!" they all shouted at once. Boboiboy was already having the worry of having his power band explode with the all the noise made.

"To where?" he shouted back.

"Headquarters!"

The call ended with just that.

Boboiboy was running to the tower that now that was visible even through all the fighting. He was not far from it, but a sudden thought struck him that made him stop where he was. What about Astor? Where was he?

Boboiboy wheeled about and gave a quick scan around him. Not even a shred of Astor could be seen. He couldn't leave his brother behind, not after everything. But, if it's possible, he could be already there, waiting for him to come. In that case, he should hurry.

"Thunderstorm!"

He teleported through the crowd, fighting his way through even the smallest of gaps. At the same time stabbing or damaging any alien he could with his thunderblades.

Not far from there, he could see the building, the coast unusually clear of both people and aliens. The moment he wanted to make himself to stop to not run into an invisible barrier or something, he went through the crossing line. It felt as if passing a layer of ice. He didn't let that stop him, the only thing he wanted to know was that Astor was here.

He transformed into Cyclone and flew up on his hoverboard to the rooftop, where he found everyone gathered there: Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Fang, Serporia...but no Astor.

He jumped down from his hoverboard and ran to the team, who were now watching him run towards them.

Gopal's arm had been cut badly; Ying and Yaya had a deep gash on their faces; Fang had a deep bruise on one of his eye.

"Kaizo's keeping a lookout outside. See, we are-" Serporia started.

"Where's Astor?" Boboiboy snapped.

Serporia looked flattered. "H-he isn't with you?"

"Well," Boboiboy said, supressing the urge to yell at her. "What do you think?"

His words didn't even seem to come to her. She stared at him hollowly, not knowing what to say. Boboiboy was about to protest when Fang spoke.

"What she was about to say, was that our side is falling," he said seriously, bringing the team back on track. "And we needed to change plan. We have plan B ready while you were on your way here, Boboiboy. Gopal, explain to him the plan. Take your time, but not too long."

Gopal nodded, then faced Boboiboy, who was ignoring Serporia's look of longingness at him. Everyone walked to another side with Fang giving whatsoever instructions he could not hear.

"Feeling better now?" Gopal whispered.

Boboiboy grunted.

"You'll need to feel good to know this."

"Hm? Why so?"

"It might not be- oh, let's just say, you might disagree on doing it."

"Tell me the plan first."

Gopal breathed. "Don't kill the others when I tell you."

"Why would I do that?" Boboiboy asked, totally bewildered now.

After five minutes of explaination, Boboiboy bursted out,"WHAT!"