You're a mysterious one

Alec's POV

"There's is something about you Alec." Magnus said walking in circles around me. I rose an eyebrow and followed him with my eyes.

"And?" I smirked.

"I like it." He whispered in my ear. I froze in place. I looked over at him and he winked.

He kept walking until he got in front of me and he stopped. He looked me the eyes. Our noses barley touching. I could feel his breath hitting my lips.

"You are a mysterious one, I'll give you that." He said and crashed his lips into mine. I was shocked as first but soon melted into the kiss. It was perfect he was perfect. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I placed my hands on his hips and brought him closer. We parted for air only a minute, looked eachother in the eye and I smashed my lips back into his. I felt his breath hitch. His fingers were running through my hair, I could already tell I would have to fix it before I go back to the institution. Finally he stepped back and looked me in the eyes.

"Maybe a little too mysterious." He said. I put my hand on the bottom of his back and pushed him closer to me.

"Maybe it's just for show." I winked.

"Ohh really...?" He asked. I just smirked and pecked his lips.

"I hate to kiss and run but they need back at head quarters." I said and started to walk to the door.

But as soon as I reached the door Magnus closed and looked it with his magic.

"So is that how's it's gonna be?" I smirked.  He stepped closer to me.

"And what are you gonna do about it." He challenged. Then an idea popped into my head.

I smashed my lips into his again and he kissed back just as I hoped. I started grind against him feeling him get hard against my touch. He moaned and I felt the vibration through the kiss. I bite his lip a little and he moaned.

I started to lead him to the bed. He laid down on his back and I hovered over him a leg on each side. I started to kiss and suck his neck. He was a moaning mess underneath me. I smirked. This warlock was under my control.

I kissed up his neck to his lips and when I met his lips I left a long lingering kiss. But as fast as I could I ran out with a smirk and quick 'call you later' and a chuckle.

But not before I heard.

"You'll pay for this Alec!" And a huff.

Yup, very mysterious.

A.N.

Aweee thanks for reading my Malec book! I hoped you like it!

Sorry it not long, but it'll get better I promise!

Vote

Comment

Follow!!!

Love y'all

PEACE, CHEESE, AND JELLYBEANS✌️✌✌

Boo bye