Meet me in the back.

Alec's POV

"There have been a few sightings of demeans on the south side of town." Jace said looking at the screen.

"Well why are they here?"  Isabelle questioned.

"That's a good question." Jace said. He was going to say something but someone interrupted him.

"Jace, Clary can we please talk to you over here, Simon needs to talk to you." An assistant said. Jace nodded and him and Clary walked out.

I looked over my shoulder and a certain warlock staring at me with a smirk placed on his lips. He walked up the steps and I turned around and met his eyes. He stopped a foot in front of me.

"Hello Magnus." I said sternly. He smirked.

"Hello Alec." He said in return.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

"Meet me in the back." He said with a wink and turned on his heal and walked away.

I looked around me to see if there was anyone that was going to stop me for leaving. When I was aware that the cost was clear I started to walk to the back but I looked and didn't see anything. I opened the door to go in the storage unit of the institution. Nobody goes back here anymore.

I look around the boxes or extra supplies and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Magnus standing with his famous smirked planted on his face.

I opened my mouth to say something but he had other ideas. He smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back the instant he did so. The kiss was fast, but not rushed. As if he were trying to be gentle with me.

"What did you want?" I mumbled into the kiss. He detached from my lips and attacked my neck.

"I wanted you."

And it was in that exact moment I felt my self grow extremely hard. His thigh rubbed up against it and he smirked. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks and he placed is hand over the tent in my jeans and gripped the sensitive area. 

I let out a shaky moan but it ended in a groan.

"Fuck..."

"Eager, are we?" Magnus smirked. I threw my head back in response. He took the advantage to attack my neck. He sucked and nibbled my neck. I know he made a hickey.

I felt him starting to unbutton my shirt and kiss his way down to my torso. He stopped a few times to kiss the need areas. Nipples, abbs. He got my pants. He looked up and met my eyes. He smirked at me a and began too unbuckle my belt. My hands were running through his hair pulling at the roots. I heard him moan which made me harder.

"F-fuck" I said digging my fingers deeper in his head.

He pulled down my pants and my "member" sprung up in his face. He gave me a smirk and started to suck on the way tip. I threw my head back and moaned.

"Fuhcckkk" I said in a deep moan.

I felt his hit slick tongue around me. I wasn't going to last long.

"C'mon cum for me." He mumbled and that set me off. I felt my dick twitch and my juices explode in him mouth. I watched him lick it all up and off of me.

My breathing was fast and heavy.

"Fuck." I breathed out.

He came up to eye level and kissed me passionately. We made out for a while before he whispered in my ear.

"Turn around." I did as told. By seeing the lust in his eyes I know to listen.

And with any warning he pushes him self inside me. He moaned and groaned.

"Fuck"

"Move" I begged. He started to move slowly and I moaned...loud.

"Damn so tight." He whispered in my ear. He started to go faster. Which made us both moan faster.

I felt him hit something in me that made me go crazy...my prostrate.

"Fuck right there." I screamed. He hit that spot over and over again.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." He moaned.

Then I felt his load shoot in me.

"Fuckk..." He breathed out. He pulled out and winced a little.

I turned around and faced him. He placed a gentle kid on my lips and smiled.

"Alec? They need you in the main room" A voice on the overhead called.

"Damn." Magnus said.

"Sorry, I vist you later." I promised with a kiss. He smiled and we pulled out pants up and walked out like nothing happened.

I went to the main room and saw Jace and Clary waiting.

"What's up." I said

"Are you okay bro?" Jace said with a crooked eyebrow.

"Yea I'm good why." I asked confused.

"You seem to be walked with a limp." He smirked.

"I fell." I said sternly.

"Yea, fell onto Magnus' dick." Clary whispered. Jace chuckled. 

I just laughed. "Yea okay, we done here."

"Yea, back to business." Jace said still kinda laughing.

---------

Okay I know you hate me...I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever...but here ya go! I'll try to update on a regular basis...

Thank you for reading my poorly written book!

I love you all!