Chapter 9

Lauren/You – Just An Innocent – Chapter 9

A/N: Hallo guys, long time no see! Sorry about that, between college, social life, love life and work, it's been really really hard to find some time to actually write and to be honest I kinda lost the want to write BUT NO MORE, now it's back and I wanna write, like a lot, so expect some updates in the following days, for pretty much each fic I wrote!

I hope you'll like this chapter, I have the 10th one already prepared I just need to type.

I missed ya guys by the way !

Enjoy this little chapter (well as much as you can, which is not much loool)

I didn't proofread it cause I didn't get the time to, so sorry for any mistake!

Your point of view.

The following days, I spent my time as far away from Lauren as possible. At the house, every time she'd enter a room, I'd leave, finally complying to her whole "stay away from me" request. I didn't acknowledge her existence at all. I could feel her eyes on me every now and then though but I tried my best to ignore. That's what she wanted right? I mean at least that was what she wanted when she first met me. She kept changing her mind since then, wanting me close and then wanting me far again, and I couldn't take it anymore so this time it would be definitive. I hated the situation though. Every time she entered a room, I could smell her vanilla perfume invade it and I'd have to fight the urge to look at her or be close to her in any possible away. I had admitted to myself long ago that I liked her but the fact that she hated me, or at least acted like she did, cause I didn't know anymore, she was too confusing for me to understand how she felt about me; it made it easier to forget or at least bury deep inside me. No matter how hard it was to stay away, I'd stick to my decision cause I couldn't take being hurt anymore, and certainly not by her.

Things were equally complicated with Sarah. I avoided her like she was the plague and after a day of being ran away from I assumed she understood that I wasn't ready to have a talk with her and she just stopped trying to talk to me which I was grateful for. Even seeing her reminded me of every single one of her words. Strangely though, the distance I had put between Lauren and me but also between Sarah and me, actually allowed to grow closer to Taylor which I never thought would happen. But it did. Of course during the school hours, I was mostly by myself, only there for classes and going for a walk at each free period. Camila and Dinah tried to tag along a countless amount of time but eventually they understood that I appreciated their efforts but I just wanted by myself. Plus the more I spent time away from school, the less I had chances to walk into Lauren or Sarah a.k.a my two persecutors. What surprised me the most though was seeing that Ally wasn't trying to kill me every day anymore. I still received the usual glares and insults but no physical attacks whatsoever and I couldn't help but think Lauren had something to do with that.

-'-'-'

As I opened my eyes the next morning, I groaned. Today was gonna be a fucking long day. It's weird to be out of jail on this particular day. I had spent the last two surrounded by people who made my life hell so a part of me dared wondering how this one was going to be different from the last two. I just wished no one knew it was today, maybe I could get a normal day for once.

"Happy Birthday!" I jumped at the sudden interruption of my train of thoughts and fell off the bed and landed straight on my stomach on the other side of the bed. I heard a small laugh escaping the person and straighten myself only to find Sarah sitting on a chair in front of the door.