Risk

Dylan steps out shower and lifts and carries Okina to his bed and the two sleeps together in bed cuddling onto each other .
Dylan reaches over and kissed her forehead 😘 . Okina smiles holding onto him tightly.  The two rest happily together that night . 

The Slaves in the field later question the whereabouts of  Okina.

Midjouka: have you seen Okina ? Where could she possibly be ! She haven't even done her work .
Kilooki: I have no idea , I bet she is inside with the Masters son , risking her life ! Ahhhh! She just do not know what she is putting herself into !
Midjouka: Exactly! This child must be out of her mind , just desperate !
The slaves continue picking the cotton row by row leaving Okina's duty unfinished .

As the sun rises Rose walks over to Dylan's room to check on her precious son.
She is alerted to find that he isn't alone in bed and he isn't dressed.
She walks in and closes the door  stepping by Dylan's side .
Rose whispers into his ears : Dylan , honey ? Why is there a young girl in your bed ... Naked?
Dylan  awakes from the voice of his mother.
Dylan :because I love her , she makes me happy since the day I met her.
Rose: well I can see that Dulan but you must get her up to finish her duties before your father finds her here . You know how he will react .
Dylan sighs .
Rose : do it.  Rose walks out the room to her bedroom catches her husband watching television with an intense appearance .
Henry : The blacks are protesting all over America for freedom and equal rights ! They are holding up traffic with signs begging for rights . Are they crazy ?!
Rose : They are peacefully asking for equal rights and freedom .
Henry : Ha well good luck to those animals , they are just wasting their time .
On the television the news reporter announces that President R will handle the situation of all Blacks protesting around America for equal rights and freedom . He states he will take matter all into his hands and will take control .

Henry : Damn right he will, put those blacks where they belong .
Rose stands there with her arms folded , scoffs and walks away .
Henry  stands up
Henry : I'm going to go check on my son , see if he is feeling better .
Rose : quickly walks over to Henry to distract him . He is doing fine I just checked on him he is doing ok .

Henry continued to walk over to door , Rose holding on to him .
Henry : I want to have this one on one talk with my son a father and son conversation , Rose please .
The two later stops in front of the door .
Rose speaks loudly hoping Dylan will hear
Rose : Dylan is ok you don't have to go inside he want free time!  Henry don't go in Dylan's room! 
Henry : I want to see my son ! Rose move please !

Henry's voice awakens Okina and alerts her , she sees Dylan is still fast asleep , she places her clothing on and look through the window .
Okina gulps down saliva with fear .
She hears the door knob twisting , her heart racing , just closed her eyes and jumped down the second story window to the field .
She falls onto her feet and hands , breathing heavily she runs into the field gasping for air .
The slaves look at Okina and continue on with their work  as Okina runs off with fear .

Henry walks into Dylan's room , Rose places her hand on her head believing Okina is still in his bedroom .
Dylan awakens , looking over find Okina gone .
Rose later gasps for air with relief , and walks out the room leaving the two alone.
Henry later discusses manhood with Dylan