Ppg & Rrb: Five Nights At Freddy's

No One P.O.V

Once there was a time, kids were at this pizzeria place. "YAY!!!!!!!" The kids shouted in a excited happy voice. The kids goes to the pizzeria place A boy was standing behind his mom, he told her that he wanted to see Freddy and Friends she told him to wait, she was to busy on the phone with someone he turned around and heard voices and singing he dropped his toy on the ground walking to the voices as his mother got done talking she hunged up the phone and didn't see him there it was just his toy she picked it up and looked around for him, kids were looking at Freddy and his friends there was four kids standing as they saw a Freddy walking to them with a cake. "Follow me, if you want some delicious chocolate cake." He said as the four kids followed him soon as they followed him they walked in a room they noticed a purple man standing behind them with a knife." AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They yelled and got stabbed they all were on the floor dead. A black white puppet, called, "The Marionette." Came inside the room and he looked down at the kids that were all on the floor, lifeless. Then stuffed them all in a animatronic suit, then disappeared. "Mwhahahahaha! Goodbye you kids! I hope you never come back!" The purple man laughed insanely and appeared in the shadows still laughing. "Now since those kids are gone nothing can get in my way! I will keep killing and killing until everyone is dead!" The purple man laughed evily and disappeared. The animatronics were on the ground with there eyes shut, they were quite and very still. Until suddenly the brown bear opened his eye and started laughing in a deep voice. "Haha haha haha haha!"