End

"It's me, I'm the one who started all of this, I killed those children, it's all me." The Purple Guy came out the shadows and had a evil smirk on his face. "You, you did all of this? Why?" Blossom asked. "Yeah! And the process of establishing the truth accuracy or validity or something!" Boomer blurted out. "Huh?" Everyone said confused. "He meant the word Verification, and well, he can say that, I guess." Blossom said rubbing the back of her head as Boomer smiled. "So, I'm smart and ok?" Boomer asked. "Your always smart Boomie!" Bubbles giggled and rubbed his head smiling. "Enough! Each one of you! Shut up! Just shut up!" Vincent held up a knife. "Who wants to die first?" He asked smiling evily. "Sorry Vincent," Blossom started. "But you caught the wrong kids." Blossom smirked as her eyes glowed pink, Brick glowed red, Bubbles glowed light blue, Boomer glowed dark blue, Buttercup glowed light green, Butch glowed dark green. "These kids can't die." Brick added and smirked also. "We're powerful, and no one can kill us." Boomer added. "We save the world, not die from some purple creepy bastard!" Buttercup added. "And no one deserves death, they deserve living life." Butch added as suddenly four ghosts appeared out of nowhere. "Huh!?" Vincent said dropping his knife, he couldn't believe what he saw. "What you did was wrong Vincent, those wonderful and kind kids, their cute little laughing and giggling, how they play and wanna have fun." Bubbles said. "No! Stop!" Vincent tried stopping them. "Kids were having fun looking at Freddy and his friends, somehow it became so awkward that you stuffed them in a suit?" Boomer replied. "STOP!" Vincent yelled. "You killed those innocent children for no reason! Now it's to late to take back what you done, now revenge is here for you." Blossom said as Vincent ran down the basement where they were trapped as the little ghosts and everyone else chased after him they all ran and flew down the basement, Vincent looked around himself he saw a animatronic on the floor he got into it. "They won't know I'm in this animatronic now." Vincent evil laughed to himself, everyone else looked around for him as Vincent laughed but then blood started to come out of him, the suit was like stabbing him in the inside, he tried to get out of it but he couldn't he was stuck, it got everyone attention to look at him, but at the very moment, he was already Lifeless on the ground. "He's gone, it's over, it's all over, let's go home." Blossom told everyone, they nodded and flew home.

- The End -