The Place

Boomer P.O.V

We all were sitting down thinking what to do, I had nothing to think of so I was playing with my bug. Do bugs jump over the fence twenty times? That's my question. Or they spit out bugs? Hold on, I gotta ask Blossom.

Blossom P.O.V

I was meditating of a plan we could do, because at that pizzeria place something strange is happening, and it's just weird. That's why tonight we should check that place out. "Blossom? I have a question for you." Boomer replied standing beside me. "What is it?" I said. "Do bugs jump over the fence twenty times?" I looked at Boomer confused. "What?" I said looking at him. "Do bugs jump over the fence twenty times?" Boomer asked. "No, and that's no such thing bugs jumping over fence." I said. "BOOMER! STOP WORRYING ABOUT BUGS AND WORRY ABOUT THAT PIZZA PLACE!" Butch yelled. "Ok ok! Fine jeez!" Boomer said. "Butch is right, we all need to worry about that pizza place, because there could be something wrong, and we are heroes so we stop crime, and we're gonna see who's behind all of this." I said. "Yeah." Brick nodded his head agreeing what I said. "Okay guys, let's go kick some butt!" Buttercup shouted. "Here we go!" Bubbles said.

Berserk P.O.V

Me and the evil gang was walking down the street, we were getting close to that pizzera place, called "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" so yeah. I told gang we were going to go ahead and check the place out, there could be something fishy about that place. "Sissy? After this can I please get some ice cream?" Brat replied to me, I facepalmed and sighed. "Fine, you can get ice cream but just focus on this okay?" I told her as she nodded. "You know what I'm thinking guys? I'm thinking that we should investigate the whole place then if we find some clues and you know be like Sherlock Holmes! We could probably get money!" Breaker shouted. "......um." Brat said putting her finger on her lip confused. "WE'RE NOT HERE FOR MONEY NITWIT! WE'RE ONLY GOING TO SEE IF THE WHOLE CHILD KILLING THINGY WAS A FAIRYTALE OR NOT!" Brute yelled. "I keep telling you, it was on television, so all of it is real." Bash said. "Shhhhh! I hear something!" Blake yelled.

Breaker P.O.V

We saw the Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs walking towards the pizzeria place, I looked and saw Berserk clenched her fists. "Look guys, we have company coming to." Berserk whispered to us.

Buttercup P.O.V

I crossed my arms, I swear I hate going to baby places! And this is like a baby place! Kids yelling hooray, yay, hi, and whatever they do, but I'm no baby around here. "This place looks stupid." Butch murmured, I heard him. "You can say that again." I mumbled to him. "Ok guys, were going in and does anyone know what time it is?" Brick asked. "It's 11:50." Bubbles replied. "Okay, let's just hurry and find the person and get outta here!" I yelled. "Shhhhhhhh!" Boomer and Bubbles shushed me. "Don't shush me!" I growled as Butch put his hand on my mouth. "Seriously Buttercup, we hear something." Butch said as I started to hear something inside the place. "Let's go inside the place, maybe we could find some clues." Blossom said. "What clues mean?" Boomer asked, making me wanna knock him out! "Oh my god." Brick facepalmed. "It means, a piece of evidence or information used in the detection of a crime or solving of a mystery." Blossom answered. "And what does crime mean?" Boomer asked. "STOP ASKING ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND LETS GO!" Butch yelled. "Ok! Ok!" Boomer said as we all flied inside.

Berserk P.O.V

There was a plan that popped up in my head! "I know what we should do guys, we should all go in there and destroy them! And once we do their will be no more Powerpuffs, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup." I smirked evily. "Yeah, like no more of those stupid Rowdyruffs, Brick, Boomer, and Butch." Blake smiled evily. "Who's ready to destroy?" I asked. "WE ARE!" Everyone shouted as I laughed. "Ok ok, now let's start this plan by going inside quietly." I replied as we all walked inside.

Brute P.O.V

This is gonna be fun, after all, Buttercup is here and I can finally demise her! Just the way I wanted! We all smiled evily cracking our knuckles.