Chapter Four

Alec was sitting on his bed his breathing heavier than usual, and he thought to himself, 'shit, I've got a date tomorrow.....oh god. And where is Izzy when I need her'. He was about to call her when Jace walked into his room, dressed in a nice jacket and his smartest pair of faded jeans. Alec raised his eyebrow and smirked

"Date tonight?"

Jace nodded eagerly and smiled, "Yeah, that new red head Clary, managed to get a date with her! Tell mum I'll be back later okay" and he rushed out the door, but then came back looking slightly flustered "Do I look alright?" 

Alec nodded "you look fine, now go and have fun with your new friend, and don't be home late"

"Yes dad" Jace shouted as he walked down the stairs, Alec smiled to himself, and then he remembered his own situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnus was sitting on his friends bed while Raphael was pacing around his room

"Calm down Raf, its just drinks, its not like he asked you for a one night stand" he stands up and walks over to him, Magnus placed his hand on Raphael's shoulder, "You like him don't you?" Raf nodded "And he's the one who asked you out on a date yes" He nodded again, Raphael sighed heavily 

"It's in a few hours though Magnus, can you help me chose my clothes, perhaps a nice jacket?" (ha ha ha ha) Magnus nodded and helped him pick the outfit, dark blue spotted jacket with black background, black tshirt and black trousers with some smart black shoes. 

When Raphael  was ready he heard a knock at his door, and when he opened it, he was greeted by the gleaming smile of one Simon Lewis. Raphael smiled back at him and walked out, before shutting the door he sent Magnus a small smile and a thumbs up, Magnus nodded and shut the door behind them.

(A/N - This chapter is going to now focus on the date between Saphael, and there may be something special at the end)

Simon and Raphael walked towards this fancy looking bar, Raphael's eyes widened at the sight of it, the outside was beautifully decorated, as they walked in, Simon opened the door and let Raphael in first. The both took their seats at the bar and ordered in drinks, and to Raphael's surprise, they were so alike.

The two boys sat and spoke for what seemed like no time at all, but when Raphael looked at his watch, he saw that it was 10:30 pm. Raf stood up, this surprised Simon,

"What's up Raf"

"It's late Simon, I have to get home, sorry"

"It's fine, honestly. I should probably get home too, with school tomorrow etc! I need to talk to my friend Clary, she had a date tonight too, with a guy named Jack? Or James? Something like that anyway"

Raphael smiled as they both walked out the bar,

"At least let me walk you home Raf?" Raphael nodded and they started walking, whilst they were walking back to Raphael's house, their hands touched a few times, until Simon gave up and just took Raphael's hand in his own. Raf smiled and blushed slightly, and when they got to Raphael's house they stopped

"I had a really great time tonight" said Simon, standing facing Raphael, standing a good two inches taller than him

Raphael smiled back at him "I did too, I guess...I'll just go in then" he said with a slight stammer, "I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow then" but to his surprise, and before he could move to walk inside, Simon grabbed the lapels on his jacket, pulled him in and kissed him (A/N - remind you of anything :-)). At first Raphael was surprised and frozen, but then he started to kiss back, his hands went to Simon's waist, they stood there for a good two minutes, Simon broke off the kiss, and they two boys leaned their foreheads together, they smiled at each other before Raphael walked up the steps to his house and opened the door, but before closing it, he waved to Simon, and when Simon waved back he smiled and shut the door smiling, he put his back against the door and slid down it.

He thought to himself, 'I'm finally happy, this could be the one, Simon could be his...for the rest of his life', and this thought made him the happiest man in the world.