Part 1

Russia had enough of everyone. He wanted to just leave everyone alone. A communist country gone. What would everyone do? Cheer. He grabbed the bottle and ran up to the balcony.

Estonia saw Russia do that so he decided to follow him and see what's going to happen. Russia locked the balcony so no one would get through. He drank a lot of vodka, enough to get him really drunk. He hiccuped and walked to the edge.

Estonia saw this, He quickly ran out of the door and outside, He stood infront of the balcony."Don't jump Russia!" He yelled out. Estonia could see the drunken look on Russia's face. Russia hiccuped. "I was just Hic looking out hic ay the hic scenery."  He replied drunkenly.

Estonia nervously kept looking at Russia"You need to be careful, You could fall of that Balcony, You're obviously drunk." He told Russia, fearing for him.
Russia leaned towards the end. "I'm not hic drunk!" He said.  Estonia rolled his eyes and frowned slightly
"Yes you are, Get out from there you could be seriously hurt." Russia shook his head. He leaned closer to where he could fall off at any moment. "See? hic whoaaa!" He fell at that exact moment.
Russia layed there, motionless as a blissful expression crossed his face. Estonia Became panicked, He called the other Baltics and with their help carried Russia back to the house.

Russia was unmoving, a peaceful expression taken over his face. He had his sunflower in one hand, magically.  Estonia started Treating Russia's injuries, He had to admit that Russia did look very peaceful like this.

Russia didn't move the slightest, and his chest did not move up and down like it was supposed to. Estonia started doing Cpr on Russia, He hoped it would work. Russia still didn't move. The only thing that he was doing was laying there, a calm, still look plastered on his face.

Estonia desperately tried waking him up,He continued doing Cpr
"Wake Up Russia!" Russia still layed there, as in a sleep state. He didn't move, his chest didn't rise or fall, and he didn't stirr. Estonia started to cry,He became even more Panicked
"Please please wake up!"

Estonia put his head on Russia's chest trying to find heartbeat, He sighed in relief when he heard it even though it was very quiet. Russia stayed still, only his heart to prove that he was alive. Estonia continued trying to wake Russia up,He was extremely worried about him. Latvia and Lithuania watched Estonia worry about Russia. He was just asleep, right?  Estonia started crying while he effortlessly tried to wake Russia up
"P-please wake up!"

Lithuania put a hand on Estonia's shoulder. "He's going to be fine Estonia. Don't you belive that?" He asked him, all the while Russia stayed there. Estonia looked up at Lithuania, teary eyed, He clinged onto Russia
"I-I'm afraid maybe he is going to die." A drop could be heard from behind Estonia. Russia's left eye had one tear sliding down his face. This tear wasn't clear though. It was Blood red.

Estonia's breath hitched, He went to Russia's side one more time
"I NEED TISSUES! BRING ME TISSUES!" Latvia and Lithuania rushed to get some tissues for Russia. They came back with six boxes, three in each set of arms. "What is the matter?!" They asked him.

"He's crying tears of blood."
Estonia took one of the tissues and gently wiped the tears of blood away. Their eyes widened. "Do you know why?" Latvia asked Estonia. Russia's eyes slowly opened, Estonia didn't notice though. Estonia shook his head and frowned. "No, but all I know is that this is very serious."

Lithuania Stuttered and pointed at Russia's body. His eyes were already open, him blinking. Estonia didn't even think it through, He gave Russia instantly a hug. "You're alive Russia."  Russia's eyebrow rised. "Who's Russia?" He said questioning Estonia. Estonia pulled away and looked at Russia his eyebrows raised."You're Russia." 

Russia tilted his head. "No I'm not. I remember I'm Ivan Braginsky, but not Russia."