Part 5- Warning

He stood up and Immediately went to Russia's room, He screamed when he saw That Russia wasn't there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latvia came rushing into the room, scared. "I-i-is something wrong, Estonia-San?" He asked him. Estonia looked At Latvia looking worried. "No Russia is gone, I have no idea where he could be."  "I checked the house and Lithuania isn't here. He said he would go get some....groceries..?" He said looking at his phone.

Estonia's eyes darkened and he frowned. "Lithuania, Of course he took him." Latvia looked up at Estonia, seeing as he was taller. "Lithuania took Russia? But why?" Latvia asked.

Estonia shrugged and grabbed Latvia's hand. "Cmon let's go and find them." Latvia followed Estonia and they tracked Lithuania's phone. The phone was located in a dark alley with no light.

Estonia took out his pocket knife, He handed Latvia a small knife as well. "Let's go and catch that bastard." Latvia nodded and followed Estonia. He held the knife close and when they came in range of the phone, Lithuania was right above them, raping Russia.

 Estonia wanted to scream, but he stayed as quiet as a mouse when he sneaked up behind Lithuania, He stabbed him in his back. The phone was on record and was recording him. He coughed up blood all over Russia's bare chest and fell down.

Estonia ran over to Russia's side quickly along with Latvia,Who was checking out if Lithuania fell into unconsciousness or not,Estonia petted Russia's hair. "Everything is alright now Ivan, Eduard is here."

Russia layed still, the single light shining on his hair. His hands were tied behind his back and his legs tied up so that his butt was visible. Russia's head fell onto Estonia's back as he hugged him.  Estonia helped Russia stand up while Latvia supported Russia on the other side after he had tied Lithuania up.

Russia was leaning on Estonia, seeing as he was gone for sixteen hours. 

Once Estonia made it to his home,He helped Russia to lay on his bed, He then crawled in after him,He thought that Russia might need some company after what happened Today.

Russia snuggled into Estonia, a warmth covering his cold heart. He hugged Estonia in his sleep and smiled softly.

Estonia blushed a little and moved closer to Russia, He closed his eyes and fell asleep. The next morning Russia awoke to Estonia laying peacefully next to him.

Estonia drooled a little, His face was pressed against Russia's chest. Russia smiled softly and hugged Estonia close. He slowly got up, making sure not to wake him. Estonia smiled in his sleep, He woke up some time later,He was suprised to see that Russia wasn't there.

Russia was in the kitchen, Cooking some food for everyone. Estonia found it cute to see Russia so concentrated,He quietly sat behind the table. "Good Morning Russia!" 

Russia nodded and turned around. "Good morning, Estonia. I made eggs and pancakes for everyone." He said setting the plates on the table.

Estonia smiled back and looked at the plates licking his lips. "Thank you very much Ivan." Russia nodded and gave Estonia a plate. "Take anything you want, but leave some for the rest." He said.

Estonia nodded and started eating, He was very hungry logically because it was morning.Russia smiled and ate some of the food. "Save some for the others, Estonia."

Estonia kept eating and watching Russia from the corner of his eye.

Russia got up from the table and went to the fridge. He got himself some orange juice and sat back down.