Part 3

And he came back with cleaning suplies....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia by that time was already going to see what it was. He opened the door slowly and whapow! A dead body fell from it. 

Estonia's eyes widened, What the hell was Russia hiding in his room? Russia's eyes widened. He fell back on his butt and backed away. "D-did I really d-d-do this....?" He slowly got up and ran out of the room. Estonia sighed and ran after Russia."Come back Ivan!" Russia kept running. He ran outside and and hid somewhere thinking about his previous self.   Estonia ran outside and started looking for Russia."RUSSIA! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Russia stayed still, his head hurting from thinking. His hair stuck out, making it slightly easy for Estonia.

Estonia sighed in relief,He walked over to Russia."There you are." But, it wasn't really Russia. It was Prussia hiding there. "Keseseseseseses!" He ran out. Meanwhile Russia was in a forest, still thinking. Estonia sighed and started looking for Russia again."Russia come out! Let's talk this through." 

Russia stayed quiet, his mind hurting with every, single memory of killing flooding back to him. Estonia became worried for Russia, He continued his searching."Russia, Please come out."

Russia knocked out, falling out of the tree he was in. The tree was short, so no impact came his way.

Estonia rolled his eyes and ran towards Russia."Russia, Why did you run away?" Russia was snoring lightly, due to being knocked out. He slightly moved and shifted in his sleep.

Estonia rolled his eyes, He started with all his strength pulling him back towards their house,When he finally made it there he placed Russia on the couch while he himself went to washing Russia's room.

Russia layed there, the same expression as before, but cute mumbling made its way out if his mouth. Estonia smiled when he stepped out of the room,Finally everything was clean, He went to the kitchen to cook food for Russia.

Russia started snoring lightly again, Lithuania walking into the room. He leaned over and kissed Russia softly.

Estonia saw this, He felt jealous seeing that,He walked over to Lithuania, He put an hand on his shoulder as he whispered."What are you doing?" 

Lithuania turned around and smiled. "He looks so cute, I can't help myself." He said, smirking. Estonia took Lithuania by his hand,He pulled him into the kitchen, He locked the door and glared."Don't you dare do that to Russia anymore." 

Lithuania just smirked. "Oh, you haven't seen anything yet~." He said, looking Estonia straight into the eyes. 

Estonia glared and growled,He moved closer to Lithuania a murderous glare in his eyes."What do you mean?" 

Lithuania pushed Estonia to the ground. "Means when you are asleep, he'll be mine." he said, glaring daggers at him. Estonia kicked Lithuania in his man area, He then moved away from him."You're wrong, He's mine."

Lithuania grunted. He held the place where Estonia kicked him and said, "Not all of him~." He said. He stepped on Estonia's place and stomped on it.

Estonia groaned and punched Lithuania in his face."Stay away from him." Russia walked in at that same time, rubbing his eyes. "What are you guys doing?" He asked them, sleep coating his thick accent.

Estonia quickly took out the bowl with food, He handed it over to Russia."We were just Making food,Here you go." 

Russia nodded. He yawned, it sounding like a kitten. He walked out, leaving Estonia and Lithuania to their business. Estonia blushed a little at Russia's yawn,It was so cute.