Chapter 4

*Chapter 4*

"You didn't want to go," I asked.

"Something's bothering you Ab," He said.

"How did you know," I asked.

"You're throwing orders without the dancers finishing the first task. So spill," He said.

"Well... Shawn never has anytime for me anymore. My other brothers are always busy with their girlfriends. Their girlfriends are bunch of idiot and they are evil. I thought that maybe this trip we could talk like we used to but it's still the same. Distant and them not being there. Instead my dance partner is there for me! I hate that idiotic jerk yet he's still there. He can be so damn confusing. It's frustrating. I just don't know what to do anymore. I get that they are older and they are busy but when they are free. They are with their girlfriends. I just want my mommy and daddy but they are always away on business trips. When they aren't away. Dad is busy at work. Mom is busy taking care of the others. When your the 2nd youngest in a family of 15 guys. The 2nd to youngest usually gets forgotten. Well I got to go back to work> Remember this Don't ever forget any of your kids. Otherwise they will end up in my state. They will end up in depressed, confused and they will just want to disappear. Take this from a girl who is already feeling these emotions on a daily basis," I said. I got a call from Mom.

"Hey Mom," I smiled.

"Hey Honey. Tell your older brothers to call us. We have to discuss something with them. I'm telling you cause they aren't picking up their phones," She said.

"They are training the Dancer's but I'll pass on the message," I smiled.

"Hey Alibear," Uncle Alex said.

"HEY ALEX! What are you doing there?" My mom shouted.

"I wanted you kids to whip our dancers back into shape. They are getting cocky and snotty," He said.

"Ahh. Okay. Well umm..," My mom said.

"It's Abigail mom," I said with a laughed.

"Right! Okay Abby Remember to tell your brothers this message it's super important. I have to go Bye," She said.

"Bye mom," I said. I hung up.

"See. Don't forget your kids," I said.

"But you smiled," Alex said.

"Yea but I was faking it. I forced that smile and laugh. I'll talk to you later," I smiled. A 3 car pulled up. Out came the girlfriends.

"Don't tell my brothers about what I told you. They will get worried and not focus on their work. I don't want that. I can handle myself," I smiled. I walked to the girls.

"Your boyfriends are in those cabins. Shawn and Gunner will be here soon," I smiled. They walked away. Spencer and Gunner walked towards me. Their girlfriends hugged them.

"Mom wanted you guys to call her. She has to tell you something important and No I don't what it is. Also could you take over here. I need to practice," I said.

"Sure thing," They said. They walked to the track. I walked to the cabin. Vic and Ryder were busy. I walked past the cabin.
"ABBY," Vic shouted. I stopped.

"Come here," She smiled. I walked into the cabin.

"Ryder. Mom wanted all of you boys to call her. It's urgent," I said. He nodded and left.

"What's up Vic," I smiled.

"We have the routine figured out. I sent it to you. Now I'm going to take a shower! I'm all sweaty," She said. I nodded. She left. I streched. I walked out of the cabin. I sat down and listened to music.