Chapter 7 Bye Felicia!

Grayson and I finished our last dance with the song try. Everyone clapped. I finished my 8th bottle of water.

"Slow down on the water," Mary scolded.

"Sorry Mary," I pouted.

"It's okay honey," She laughed.

"That will be the order. We dance in for the finals that are going to be held. We will be alternating between groups. So Gray and I will start off. Then another school will go. Then us again," I said.

"I want these dances to be perfect. I don't want to see any mess ups at all. We have won these finals since 1st grade. I don't want any mess ups just because we got new crew. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD," Vic shouted.

"Understood," They said.

"If you need to practice then go do so. Otherwise hit the showers," I said. They all went upstairs. Mary, Gray, my parents, The Vamps and my brothers went upstairs. I stayed.

"You coming," She asked.

"Huh. Oh um yea," I said.

*2 P.M Next Day*

We just finished the video shoot. Let me just say. Ryder looked jealous all through the shoot. My brother's girlfriend's looked jealous. The shoot went amazing though. Sadly the boys had to leave for tour. We promised each other to skype often. I grabbed my headphones and phone. I followed her to the elevator. We rode up to the 1st floor. I walked into the Living room. I grabbed my purse and keys.

"MARY!," I shouted.

"Yes Honey," She shouted back.

"Don't cook for me! I'm going to the Mall, Gym and I'll eat out," I shouted.

"What time will you be back," She shouted.

"Maybe 9:00P.M," I said.

"Don't be late," She said.

"I won't,"I smiled. The girlfriends walked in front of the door. I put my hands on my hips and smirked.

"Did you not believe what I said earlier. If you need proof then I'm more than happy to show you," I said innocently.

"You're not going anywhere," Shawn's GF said.

"Why not," I said.

"You're brothers told us not to let you go anywhere," she said.

"Well then Let me tell you a little something," I said. I walked closer to her. I kneed her then roundhouse kicked her and flipped her.

"I told you. Stay away from me and my room. Next time I'll do way worse. Consider this a little warning for you girls," I said.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" Blake's GF screeched.

"Your worst nightmare. Sweetie. That's who," I smirked.

"Ready Abby," Vic said walking down.

"Yup," I said.

"You're not going anywhere," She said. She put her hands on my wrist.

"Get. Your. Filthy. Hands. Off. Me," I said.

"Your going back to your room," she sneered. The front door opened. I punched her and roundhouse kicked her again.

"If you have to. Don't think I won't fight you. I'm stronger than you think. I told you all. Stay away from my room and Me. You come anywhere near me ever again. I will beat you up and throw you out of this house. Just because you girls are dating my brothers doesn't mean I won't throw you out. They don't scare me. I will do it," I said in a low voice.