Chapter 22 The End

*Chapter 22 Cuddles & Pizza *

*Abby's P.O.V*

We finally arrived at the maldives at like 3 in the morning. It's currently 9 in the morning. I get up out of bed and walk out of my room. I walk to the living room. Jack, Shawn, Gunner, Derek, Kayden and Kent were sitting on the sofa talking. I walked over and lay down on their lap. They chuckle.

"What's up," Kent laughed.

"The sky," I said with a serious face. We laughed.

"Why are you up so early?" Shawn asked.

"Couldn't sleep. My head hurts. My tummy hurts. I'm cold, my mouth is dry and I'm tired," I whinned. Their eyes softened. Kent get up and comes back with the thermometer. He put the thermometer in my mouth. Then it beeps. He takes it out and his eyes widened.

"103. Your sick baby girl," He said softly. I whinned. Kent put the thermometer away and came back with blankets, and pillows. He set them up then we all cuddles inside. Kayden went to the kitchen. He came back with a bowl of soup and medicine. I got out and finished the soup. Then took the medicine. Kayden took the plate away and I cuddled under the blanket.

"Okay so who's taking first shift," Kent asked.

"I will," Blake said. They nodded and left for the kitchen. Blake came under the blankets and cuddled with me. He pulled me closer to him.

"I feel icky," I whinned. He rubbed my back.

"I know baby," He said soothingly. Vic came in.

"Blakey," She cried.

"Oh no," Blake said.

"Gunner come in here with the soup, medicine and the thermometer," Blake said.

"Come here Sweetheart," He said. Vic walked over and got under the covers with us. Gunner came in. Vic finished her soup and medicine.

"Her temperature is 103," Gunner said. He walked away with the plate and came back and cuddled with Vic. I fell asleep.

*12:00 p.m lunch time*

I wake up crying.

"Shhh it's okay. I know," Kayden said.

"I want Connor," I cried.
"CONNOR GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND OVER HERE," Kayden shouted. Connor ran out into the living room.

"Connor," I cried.

"Aww are you sick," He said softly and I nodded.

"I got the lunch shift. Is Vic sick too," He asked. We nodded. Kent was cuddling with her. Connor crawled under the covers and pulled me closer to him.

"Mama," I heard little voices. Gray, Ryder, Lou and Harry walked in with the kids.

"Mama," They cheered.

"Oh lord. What happened to you two," Lou said.

"They're sick. So keep the kids away," Shawn said walking in.

"Okay Let's go eat okay," Gray said to the kids. They carried them into the kitchen. I heard crying.

"MAMA," They cried and shouted.

"Shh Mama is sick. Daddy's here," Ryder cooed.

"WE'RE HERE," I heard shouting. I cried. Connor rubbed my back.

"What happened to my baby," Daddy said.

"Sick," Connor said.

"Aww," Daddy said. He walked over and got in. He hugged both Connor and me.