Chapter 39: Just a Dream?

Legacy's P.O.V.

It was early in the morning and I had gotten up to get ready for school. I had woken up earlier than I needed and I figured that since Dad was still asleep I'd hang out with the twins.

My twins. I can't believe I built up the nerve to tell them. I was so happy I did though. I touched my lips, remembering last night. Their lips... It was an odd feeling, but it was pleasurable. I smile and bow my head, walking into the lounge, finding the twins sprawled out all over each other. I grin and tip toe back down the hall grabbing my datapad.

I took a picture of them and I hold in a laugh so not to wake them. Sunstreaker had one of his legs wrapped around Sides's torso and Sideswipe had his arms around his brother. It was adorable. I shake my head, setting my datapad down gently on a table.

I pull two cubes out, from the night before, and I prepare my own breakfast. I walk in there, with some struggle holding both the cubes and my breakfast, but I somehow manage not to make a noise. I sit on the couch above them, grabbing my datapad, switching it on to read a book and I sip on my breakfast.

I was nearly done with my book when I heard some stirring on the ground and I look to see Sunstreaker waking up. His eyes were hazy, but when he saw what he was doing, he pushed Sides away and they untangled themselves.

"Good morning." I greet with a smirk. Their optics flick up and make contact with mine, their cooling fans roaring.

"Hey Legacy." Sides said nervously, witch turned my smirk into a grin.

"Here," I hand them their energon. "Eat up. You guys can walk me to the shuttle." I say.

"Why do you need to go to the shuttle?" Sunstreaker inquired.

"I need to go to the Learning Center." I shrug.

"Can't you just ditch?" Sides groaned. I shake my head.

"Sorry guys. I need to go." I sigh. The only reason I really got up in the morning was to go to History class. Cybertronian history fascinated me and I was always ready for more. I particularly love the story of The Thirteen Primes, The War of the Primes, The Great War, and The Golden Age, which is the section we're studying now. I think it's pretty cool.

"What are we supposed to do 'till you get back?" Sides asks.

"I don't know. I can leave my datapad so you can watch movies or something." I shrug.

"Nah, you'll need it for school." Sunny says. "We should probably go assist in the clean up in the barracks. We'll meet you at the shuttle station when you get back." He says. I smile and nod.

Soon, it was time for me to get going and I went ahead and packed my bag, leaving a note for Dad.

Daddy, I'm going to school and the twins are going to assist in the clean up today. Comm me when you're on your way home.

Love, Legacy.

I leave the note on the counter in the galley so I'm sure he sees it and I grab my pack with my datapad and rations, taking both the twins hands leading them out of there with me.

Sunstreaker's P.O.V.

That was the best dream Sides and I had last night. Legacy had come in the middle of the night and told us that she wanted to be with us like we wanted to be with her. We kissed and she was ours for a moment. But that was it. Our minds and spark are tormenting us with our need for her.

On the walk there, it was hard to see past all the dust. We past a field of dead Bots and Cons when we walked by the Enforcer base. There was a lot of destruction and Legacy looked uncomfortable around all the dead, so Sides put his hand on her back, ushering her away from it.

We soon arrived at the shuttle station and the shuttle wasn't here yet. We sat on a bench and waited with her.

"Do you guys have a comm unit?" She asked.

"Of course." I answered. She told us what frequency she was on and we nodded, tuning ours to it to try it.

"Testing." Sides said into the comm, his voice ringing in my audio.

"Cool, it works. Now we can stay in touch." Legacy said happily. Then, the shuttle showed up and we all stood, to tell her goodbye. But we were surprised when she stood on her tippy toes, pecking Sides. He froze.

Then, we realized that it wasn't a dream at all last night. That happened. Then she spun around to face me and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her deeply. Sides was right there with me in my mind.

Sadly, she had to leave and she waved 'goodbye' to us as she left. Sides and I both smiled widely and waved back. We watched the shuttle leave the station and my brother and I look at each other thinking the same thing. We couldn't believe it.

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the new approach I took on the story. I have a couple of announcements. 1) I'll be updating twice today since this is a shorter chapter. 2) Since I've started working on this book, I've also started some new stories:

TFP: SmokescreenXOC fic--https://www.wattpad.com/story/70383830-partners-transformers-prime
*updated every Tuesday

An X-Men lemon fic--https://www.wattpad.com/story/70887448-x-men-lemons
*updated every Saturday

Harry Potter (Remus Lupin)-- https://www.wattpad.com/story/60767171-miserable-without-you-harry-potter-remus-lupin-oc
*completed

TWD Negan one-shot--https://www.wattpad.com/story/68439995-one-of-many-negan-oc-the-walking-dead
*completed

TWD Bethyl--https://www.wattpad.com/story/65618531-what-changed-your-mind-bethyl
*completed

Thank you all so much for you're love and support on my stories! I really appreciate it. You're all the best and the reason I write!

A special shout out to LizzieFlynn200. She had read a lot of my stories and all within a span of a week. Thanks so much for you're support!