Introductions

You walked down the Uchiha compound not bothering to look in the direction you were headed. You let out a sigh of content, feeling the wind blow through your wild hair. Unlike the other Uchihas you had dual colored eyes, your left eye was like any other Uchihas a dark onyx. While your left eye was a bright (e/c), you always hid that eye behind your bangs also your bangs were dyed (f/c).Many would have called you by your eldest brother's name, Madara, if it wasn't for your smaller body and colored bangs.
Your mind wandered to the meeting that you were informed about, it would be your first time meeting the famous Senjus. Your lips let out another sigh as your mind became jumbled with thoughts. Your thoughts were interrupted by a firm chest causing you to fall on your butt." Oh I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." A man with brown hair apologized, extending a helping hand. He gave off a kind aura, you stared at him and then his outstretched hand before accepting his help. You looked at a man with snow white hair and red markings on his face, who stood behind the brown haired man in front of you. He sent a glare your way, you retaliated with your own icy glare. You turned away from both men with a click of your tongue. You lolled your head to the side and said a simple 'sorry'. As you stared straight again you began to walk in the direction you came from.
--------
Looking upon your retreating figure the white haired man spoke up. "That Uchiha brat didn't deserve your help, Hashirama." Hashirama turned to his brother, "Maybe not but it's best to be kind to those who you have an alliance with, Tobirama." Hashirama scolded . Tobirama only replied with a 'hmp' and continued to walk towards a certain Uchihas house with his older brother not trailing far behind.
----------
"(Y/n) your late again, your just lucky the Senjus haven't arrived yet." Izuna scolded his precious little sister. You just stare at you older brother with emotionless eyes as you mumble a small 'sorry'. Your big brother sighs and rouffles your hair with a smile. You look at Izuna and offer him a small smile. Madara comes into the room and spares you and Izuna a glance and small smile. The noise of the door opening is heard as Madara goes to greet our guest's. Izuna grabs a hold of my hand and leads me to the meeting room. We sit down next to each other, after a while Madara comes in with two people. Instantly I recognize the figures in the room. Madara comes to sit beside me, leaving me in the middle and across from is sit the brunette and albino from before. Both of our guest's look at me the brunette gives me a kind smile which I return, while the albino continues to glare in my direction. 'So these two are the famous Senju brothers, they don't look all that tough.' The brunette speaks first"Hello my name is Hashirama and this is my Brother Tobirama, as you know we met a few minutes ago." Hashirama looked in my direction and smiled while his brother grunted in acknowledgment. I nodded my head, remembering our little incident. Tobirama looked at me his glare was even colder"You don't talk much huh? I don't know what I find creepier the fact that you are like a complete replica of Madara or that your not talking. Nah its definitely both." Hashirama hit Tobirama upside the head and smiled nervesly at me than at Madara. I turned to Madara who's eye was twitching, although I personally didn't know the Senjus until now, I knew my brothers had a history with them. I bowed my head and mumbled my greeting not wanting to speak, Izuna nudged my side a bit. Sighing I took a small breath " Hello Hashirama-san and Tobirama-san, my name is (m/n). I am the youngest sibling of Madara-nii." Madara sighed in annoyance as he heard my voice knowing that I manipulated it again. I just zoned out for the rest of the meeting, not realy caring but the feeling of being watched/glared at never left me.
As the meeting ended the Senjus were aloud to sleep in our house. Me and Izuna lost our rooms to them and had to sleep with Madara. I grit my teeth together not fond of sharing my stuff, I stood up from my brothers bed and went to my room forgetting to get a t-shirt to sleep in before Tobirama bagan to inhabit it. I opened the door and peered inside only for my eyes to land on a shirtless figure that stared in my direction in shock. My face flushed red at the sight of Tobirama in mid strip, his pants were at his thighs and his hair wasn't held back by his face plate letting his wet bangs stick his face slightly. He must have taken a shower, forgetting about my shirt I grab the door handel and slam it shut. I run to Madaras room and jump on his bed trying to get the Senjus image out of my head.
-------
Tobirama looked at the door where the Uchiha brat once stood. Grumbling in annoyance he decided to ignore the idiot Uchiha that walked in on him. As Tobirama layed down he couldn't help but think of the Uchiha as a pervert.
-------
I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense. Basically for the voice manipulation you use a jutsu and the reader's bangs are like Madara's. Also I'm sorry if it feels rushed... Reader-chan doesn't like being a girl or called her real name but that will change sooner or later.
I'm really not sure if I should continue this.
Pictures are not mine.