Idiot

---Tobirama's pov---
Madara came back into the room with a wet towel. "So what happened?" he asked in a stern voice. I looked down at (m/n) before talking. " He past out after showing me his other eye." Madara sighed and caressed (m/n) cheek. "He doesn't usually do that with people he's just met, he must find you special. Tobirama please take care of (m/n) if you hurt him the consequences will be dire." Madara stood and left the room, I gulped in fear before turning to (m/n) and laying next to him. I looked out the window in his room seeing the semi dark sky and closed my eyes.
---Madara's pov---
I left the room and headed to Izuna's room. Opening the door I saw Hashirama laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Hey Hashirama would you mind accompanying me shopping tomorrow?" Hashirama turned to me with a bright smile nodding enthusiastically. "I would love to Madara!" I smiled at him and left the room bidding him a goodnight. Heading into (y/n)'s room I noticed Tobirama cuddling with her removing the semi wet hand towel and felt her temperature it lowered alot in such a short time. I smiled leaving the two to sleep.
------
"Uhh..." you opened your eyes feeling tired as hell. You felt as if your movement was constricted. Panicking you began to wiggle yourself free, something poked your thigh as you struggled. Your face was a red mess as you looked at you assailant you made a couple hand sign before yelling . "Hey wake up!" Tobirama's eyes snapped open as he clutched you tighter and fell off the bed. You groaned in pain lifting my head off the floor. "Are you alright?" Tobirama asked as his arms loosened around your waist. You stared in his eyes letting them linger, you've never noticed how handsome the Senju was. Tobirama pushed himself on his elbows snapping you out of your thoughts, you slowly got on your feet and stretched. Looking back at Tobirama you noticed his gaze was set on you, his mouth was slightly agape and a pink blush adorned his face. You looked at Tobirama curiously, you eyes examined his body up and down. Before stopping at a small tent in his pants. Your face flushed a brilliant red finally realizing his little epidemic. Glancing to your bed you grabbed the closest pillow lunging it at his face. Tobirama let out a squeak of suprise, the pillow fell off his face. His face had a scowl as he stared at your smiling form slowly retreating from him. "Where do you think your going Uchiha!" yelled the clearly angered Senju. Your smile only widened, "Why are you so angry? I'm giving you privacy to deal with your friend between your legs." Tobirama flushed bright red realizing the growing problem he had. You closed the door walking away from your room. A sigh left your lips, realizing that you had to clean your room thoroughly. "(Y/n)?" Izuna called. You glared at your older brother, " Izuna don't call me that the Senju could be listening. So you finished your mission already." You scolded. "I don't see what's the big deal is and yes it was a piece of cake. Anyways brother said that breakfast is ready, um... where is Tobi?" You smiled at Izuna. "The idiot is in my room, can you tell him breakfast is ready. Oh! Can I borrow your clothes Izuna?" You smiled innocently, your master plan slowly becoming accomplished. "Sure. Bye (m/n)" Izuna replied heading toward your room. You waited in the same position until two screams could be heard. You smiled evily slightly laughing, Madara and Hashirama's heads poked out of the hallway. Their eyes looking at yoi questionably, you just smiled at them as you walked to Izuna's room. "It's probably nothing you two." you said disappearing into Izuna's room smirking.
------
As you walked into the kitchen the tension between Tobirama and Izuna was suffocating. Even Madara started getting nervous, you plopped down next to Izuna and dug in. You stopped mid bite as you felt eyes on you. Looking up from your food you noticed both Izuna and Tobirama were staring at you. You blinked several times confused as to why they would be staring at you. Until it dawned on you, they figured out you planned this. You smiled at them nervously a bead of sweat rolling down the side of your face. You turned to Madara reaching out slightly only to notice he was gone along with Hashirama. Nervously turning back to the staring faces, you began to silently eat but stopped not being able to stand the awkward tension. You replied the only way you could by running as fast as you could. Only to be caught in five seconds by the white haired Senju. You squirmed in his grip, panicking at the thought of what punishment might befall you. Izuna's smiling face came into view, you began to yell in horror at what he had in his hand.
------
Tears slipped out of your eyes not enjoying their torture at all. "Wow! I never would have guessed that he would look so good in a kimono." Tobirama exclaimed a pink blush evident on his face. "He's so pretty (m/n) you should dress like this more offten." Izuna retorted with tears of joy cascading down his face. "It must have been hard changing him on your own why didn't you let me help." You blushed at their comments and gave a huff looking at yourself in the mirror. 'The kimono is kinda cute' you had a slight blush and pout on your face. Examining your figure and playing with your now straight waist length hair. Your bangs were pulled back showing your dual colored eyes. Tobirama and Izuna came up behind you and smiled at your reflection. You stormed out of the room clenching onto the fan the two provided for you. Hearing their foot steps not far behind you began to sprint out of the house. Running as fast as you could without anything beneath the kimono showing. You heard laughing from behind you, " Come on (m/n) it was just a joke." You looked back at the two and scowled at them. You ran into a figure once again falling on your rump. You groaned and looked up to see both Madara and Hashirama staring at you. You gulped and looked away sitting on your knees. "Madara I finally got him into a dress!" Izuna yelled stopping in front of Madara with Tobirama by his side. You sighed in defeat mumbling " idiots", your face flushed red realizing you were in public. You got up and shoved your face into someone's chest as you tried to hide. A arm wrapped around you as a hand pet your head reassuringly.
------
The picture at the top is the kimono Izuna made you wear.
And yes Izuna walked in on Tobirama.