.....

FYI:'' is thoughts
"" is speach
---------
Your eyes opened slowly, still feeling groggy even though you slept like a log. You groaned feeling the heat radiating off of the two forms hugging you. Closing your eyes you let out a low growl of warning not liking the feel of sweat sticking to your skin, you felt a stir from your right as Izuna awoke from his slumber. It took him a moment to realise he was cuddling your side. You glared at Izuna"I am not your bodypillow but if you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you become nii-chans body pillow." Izuna nodded with wide eyes and replaced you with himself at Madaras side slightly whimpering. You sighed not fond of awaking in such a manner. You let out a yawn and got to your feet, you stretched until you heard a satisfying pop. You began to head to your room for a change of clothes so you could bathe and another roll of bandages. Arriving at your room you notice Tobirama still fast asleep, the event's of last night replayed in your mind. Causing you to blush and nervously make your way to your dresser. You Sighed in relief not waking the sleeping Senju, you began to take out your clothes when you heard the creek of a mattress. You turned slowly to see the white haired man stirring in his sleep. The bandages around your chest began to sag as you sweat nervously. Realizing that if the Senju saw he would think an intruder was in your room. Rushing to get your clothes and bandages you dropped your Kunais, they cluttered to the floor. Turning around quickly I noticed Tobirama was already gone, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I yelled hurdling myself forward, slowly turning around I saw Tobirama with a surprised look on his face. I put my clothes to my chest to hide my now loose bandaged chest."That has got to be the girliest scream I've heard come from a guy." Tobirama chuckled. My face turned red with anger and I didn't need to see a mirror to see I could feel it. Putting a hand behind my back I did the proper hand signs for my jutsu. "Jerk." I mumbled turning to leave the room. Tobirama only laughed "Come on why don't you loosen up a bit." I stopped in my tracks as I stared at him and smiled a sadistic smile. "Scare me again and I will loosen your grip with reality." Tobirama became serious in a matter of seconds. "Is that a threat filthy Uchiha?"
"Maybe it is Snow white?" You shot back with your own glare. The senju looked at you weirdly but before he could make a comeback you booked it to Madara's bathroom. Locking the door you undressed and took a well needed bath.
----30 min later-----
You got out of the bathroom fully dressed with a well binded chest. You looked at the clock on Madara's wall and noticed it was already 8:24. Sighing you walked out the room and into the hallway proceeding to the kitchen. Upon arrival you noticed the two Senjus happily eating Madara's cooking. Your eye twitched when you eyed 'snow white', glaring all the way to your seat . Tobirama glared back at you commencing in an all out staring contest. Hashirama looked back and forth between us and smiled nervously, calling Madara over . My staring contest was cut short by a flick to my forehead. "Arse hole." I mumbled to nii-san, causing me to receive another flick. Tobirama smirked at me enjoying the slight torture I just went through. "(y....(m/n) can you give Izuna his bento before he leaves for his mission." I nod still glaring at Tobirama, the bento was placed in front of me. I took it and backed away slowly from the table still holding my glare. I turned not wanting to look at his face any longer and left.
--------
Tobirama still had his smirk present on his face. Oh he will thoroughly enjoy messing with this kid
----Tobirama Pov------
I got up from the table, Hashirama sent me a confused look." I'm going out for a bit."
"Oh."Hashirama gave me a smirk as he looked behind himself staring at the cleaning Uchiha on all fours. I grimaced slightly feeling sorry for leaving Madara with nii-san. Not wanting to witness potential rape or murder I left. I spotted the long haired male admiring some flowers, my eye brow furrowed. 'Is he one of those nature lovers, no he doesn't look it' I snuck closer to (m/n) and hid behind a nerby crate. He look dazed while looking ate the flowers almost saddened. He turned away and sighed, he began to head to the village gates. I followed him until we stopped at a training ground seeing Izuna talking to a group of ninja. (M/n) walked up to Izuna and gave him his bento. The rest of the group looked displeased at (m/n) presence. Izuna rouffled (m/n) hair and smiled. Izuna's group left soon after leaving (m/n) behind. The raven haired figure began to walk again, I trailed behind him. 'For an Uchiha he is really bad at sensing others presence.' (m/n) stopped in the middle of a field of flowers. He began to pick them and sing a song. The song was captivating his voice was smooth and flowed beautifully. At times I could hear a voice, a woman's voice mixed in with his own. The song made Tobirama's heart clentch and tears well up in his eyes, he couldn't understand why. He stood behind (m/n) who had a flower crown in his hands. "Why don't you talk? Your aloner right, what's stopping you from making friends?"I was confused, This one Uchiha didn't interact with the rest of his clan. (M/n) looked at me and gazed at me with his onyx eye, he sighed and moved his bangs away from his left eye. A (e/c) eye stared back at me, "What does that have to do with anything?" I yelled in frustration. (M/n) stood up and glared at me, he turned around. "When I was born my parents resented me for having cursed eyes,hehe." (M/n) laughed but twitched in pain. I just stood there not knowing how to confort him "My parents feared me for my curse and isolated me from everyone besides my brother. When they realized the curse only affects me, they tried to raise me how they wanted. I rebelled."He stopped talking. "Is that enough to satisfy you". He turned to me but stumbled into my chest,(m/n) was clutching his eye. I held him close to my chest and ran back to Madara's place as fast as I could.
I sped up when the house was in sight. I opened the door as fast as I could without dropping the Uchiha in my arms. "Madara!" I yelled but froze seeing Hashirama on the floor with Madara straddling him. Madara looked my way and gasped. "What did you do to her!" Madara yelled facing me, "Her?" I questioned. '(M/n) is a boy'. He looked at me with a deadly gaze. Madara pulled me to (m/n) room'"Place him on the bed, I'll be right back...." Madara had a terrifying look on his face. Madara left the room and I was so glad I wasn't Hashirama. I let a sigh pass my lips.Looking down at his face I noticed how soft his skin and lips looked. My face flushed red,'Idiot don't think that he's an Uchiha and a guy, but I never noticed he had such a feminine figure.,I felt sick as I bent down delivering a kiss to (m/n)'s forehead. Once I realized what I did, my face became flushed a bright red. 'Oh no I'm gay and for an Uchiha.' I put my head in my hands trying my best to hide my shame. 'First Hashirama and now me.'
----------
Alright let me clear this up (y/n) was born with a cursed eye resulting in it being a different color.
Also the reader is singing the song at the top, I couldn't find one that exactly discribed her.