2.

"Jackie!" Matthew called from his dressing room. He was throwing his clothes everywhere. He was distressed.
  The sudden outburst caused Jackie to rush into his room, only to see the mess of papers, cloths, what looked to be empty bottles of liquor, all spread throughout the floor, "Holy shit. There was no need for this" Rolling her eyes and frowning, she knew she would be the one left to clean up, he was always like a child.
  "Well there is, if you can't find your shirt!" He tried to straighten his posture, but stumbled towards the girl, "Where's my shirt?"
    "Are you drunk?" Annoyance rather than worry was heard in her voice now.
  "No no no, why would I be drunk?" Matty looked to Jackie leaning down at her with half closed eyes and waving his hand loosely, "You're dressed nice. Why...?" Matty put his hand on the door frame to hold himself up, "For me?" He gave a mischievous smile.
  "No, just a date" She felt her cheeks turn pink and away. Matty took a sleep closer to her, so she took a step back.
  Matty gave her a closed-eyed smile as he breathed out deeply through his nose, "Good for you!" With exaggeration in his voice, he threw a hand back and nearly fell over from removing his hand from the door frame.
  "I think you should sit down." Took the hand that was on the frame to wrap around her shoulder and led him to sit, "How much did you drink?"
  Matty sat back spreading his legs out, "Not enough-- you know what?! Let's get outta here!!" Being far too energetic for someone who was drunk, he quickly stood up then fell back down on the couch.
  "You have a show to preform, Matthew. So just relax, I'm going to get you some water, coffee, maybe some bread. So stay here," Jackie got up, "Don't move, alright?" She headed out the door.
   "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Don't move blah blah" Matty laid himself on the couch and put his feet up, he muttered to himself as Jackie left.

Jackie came back into the room looking over to George who had come in to help diffuse the situation. She held to cups and a baggy of muffins. "Sit up, Matthew." Jackie said standing over Matty.
  "Ugh, fuck off. I don't want to do the show right now." He said into the couch, his voice muffled and vibrated with his face seeping into the cushion.
  "C'mon, mate. Just eat something." George encouraged, "you are the voice we need you the most, clearly." Knowing that brushing his ego would help.
  "Of course," Jackie hummed along, agreeing, knowing that there was still some time before the show to make him ready possibly even a nap would help.
   Matty sat up quickly giving Jackie a blank stare. He snatched the mini muffins out of her hand, got two out, dipped them into the coffee cup that Jackie still held and swallowed them almost immediately. His glare didn't leave Jackie.
   "Stop pouting, we're trying to help you," Jackie sighed setting down the cups onto the table near them.
   "Right, well get some rest." George sighed and got up from the chair.
  Jackie took a step back and she smiled at him and walked off to the door after George and turned off the lights.
   "I want my shirt!" Matty yelled laying down on his bare stomach again.
  "I'll find your shirt," She said closing the door softly, leaving Matty alone.

~~

The door squeaked as Jackie opened it to check on Matty, but left the lights off so she wouldn't wake him. Mainly coming into the room to drop off the shirt he was looking for, she had it washed and steamed ready to go.
Hearing some shuffling around come from the couch she hoped she didn't wake him. But he sat up rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the light coming in from the door.
Looking to him she whispered, "I didn't wake you, right?"
Sighing and nodding, Matty  let her know that she did in fact wake him up.
"Oh, sorry." Now feeling a little bad about it, but also remembering that they didn't have long to get ready, "Well, you have about 15 minutes anyways."
"Jackie..." Matty mumbled through the dark, "C'mere." He motioned for her.
"I'd rather not." Her cheeks becoming warm again, "Your shirts here when you need it," she said proudly patting the shirt next to her.
Matty  ran his fingers through his dark curls, "Why is it so dark." He didn't really need to ask, he knew, but it implied for Jackie to turn on the lights.
Jackie looked over at the light switch and walked over to it to flip them on. She hadn't wanted to turn them on so Matty didn't have a rush of light in his face.
"Why do you act like that?" Matty stood up cautiously, took the shirt from the chair and slipped it on.
"Like what?" Jackie didn't know what he was talking about so she fiddled with her fingers feeling his eyes bore into her as he tried to find the right words.
"Is it because you fancy me? You act so...so soft around me," Matty raised his eyebrows at her, "With the guys you act more...casual. With me you're always so nervous. Nervous not to mess up"
This was something that wasn't new to her. She had known. But it was something that just happened, not that she felt it was intentional, "Why are you asking?" Her voice went high feeling uneasy.
"You're not in trouble, I just find it odd." Matty didn't take his eyes off her, memorizing her body language.
"You should probably start heading out." Jackie sighed looking into her hands, "I have a question for you." Jackie looked up and straight into his eyes, feeling more mad at herself than him for bothering him.
Matty raised his eyebrows in amusement, "Fine." He said walking towards her to make his way out.
"Why do you look at almost every girl like you want to bang them?" Jackie crossed her arms, "it's annoying."
Matty smirked, "Jealous? Am I not allowed to look at a female and find her attractive?"
  Once again, it was like he read every expression she had. Her eyes went wide, but she realized it was just what he wanted. "I have no reason to be," she huffed, "Not like you'll actually get laid."
Matty leaned in closer to her to put his thumb on her cheek, "Then we have something in common."
Matty smiled and walked away leaving Jackie there.
She watched him and cursed at him under her breath. Shaking her head, she made her way to start work- on her way to the other side of the stage.

~~

  Now, it was Adam and Jackie leading Matty back into his dressing room. This time, more drunk than before, even having trouble from telling his two feet apart.
Adam set Matty down on the couch.
   "Oi, watch it," Matty slurred out as his face became hidden into the couch once again.
   Adam didn't care for Matty's words and simply rolled his eyes, "You can head home now. I got this," Adam said as Matty moaned rather annoyed.
  "I can always come with you guys, we are staying at the same place." Her face now worried, with her eyebrows almost knitting into each other.
   "There's no need, you look incredibly tired too so just make your way over. Besides, we still have an interview."
  "Right, uh, call me if anything--"
   "Jackie,  nothing will happen so don't worry."
  Jackie nodded , listening to Adam. Making sure to grab her coat and said her good nights to everyone.
As she walked to the Lyft that she called for she felt guilty. Guilty for liking Matty so much, but having no control of it at the moment. She'll find someone just like he said. If not, she just hoped.

~~

  When Jackie got into her hotel room she got ready for bed. Grabbing her pajamas from the suit case and walked into the bathroom. She checked her phone before turning on the water, making sure there was no missed calls or messages.

  After her shower she got into bed and turned on the TV to see if there was anything good on- spoiler- there wasn't. Checking her phone again and there was a photo of all of them that George sent. She smiled and messaged him back a picture of an empty wine glass that was left on the nightstand earlier.
  Jackie got up and walked over to the small fridge in the TV cabinet to take out the wine bottle to pour herself some more.
  Setting down the bottle once she was done serving herself, she looked at the reflection from the glass and sighed. How pathetic, she thought. Turning away and back into bed to instead find something on her phone to entertain her.

Suddenly, loud hammering was heard from her door. Quickly sitting up and checking the time, shining red from the alarm clock, 3:30 am. "What the hell, I fell asleep?" Jackie yawned and a little frightened from the loud noise. She could hear someone talking to themselves from the other side of the door. Fumbling with the door handle.
In a matter is second the door opened and Jackie jumped back, but only for it to be Matty. "What the fuck," she groaned and threw herself into the bed and sat.
  Matty stared at her wide eyed then squinted, "I got the card from the front desk." He looked like he had a hard time standing up.
  All that could be heard now was Matty's heavy breathing. He started to unbutton his shirt, struggling even more as the buttons had been improper.
  "What the hell are you doing?" Her hand ran through her hair as her heart slowed down from being scared about a potential break in. Well someone did break in, but it was just Matty.
  He swayed almost side to side and stumbled his words. But then found them, "Let's fuck."