10.

Jackie
  It was their usual intense make-out sessions that happened against the closest wall they could find in their small room. Jackie noticed that Matty would do this almost every other day because she would ask when they would be leaving. She thinks that he started it everyday just to hide the fact that he was avoiding the topic.
"Matty..." Jackie pulled away from him. She knew this was different, longer than most and Matty actually took his shirt off his shirt during this session.
"Shh," Matty said with his eyebrows knitted together and eyes closed, "Please don't ruin this with the same question you've been asking for the past week and a half. We're leaving tomorrow if that'll get you to stop."
'Aha!', she thought to herself, 'so, he has noticed.'
Matty continued to kiss down her neck. Jackie pushed away, she didn't want to have sex with him and wasn't in the mood to make out with him. She shook her head and Matty got the gist.
"I don't really feel like it today..." Jackie said feeling embarrassed and looking down at her hands.
Matty nodded, "It's okay, maybe next time. Want to order some pizza?"
Jackie's head shot up and her expression changed, "Yes! I'll call." She said quickly walking over to get her phone.

"I love Jim Carrey," Jackie smiled at Matty who was going through channels.
"Yeah he's cool, have you seen The Truman Show?" He said stopping at one channel.
Jackie shook her head then stopped, "I saw about twenty minutes then got interrupted. It was really interesting."
"I found it on the Telly. Let's watch it." He smiled and put his pillow up to lean back against it on the bed.
Jackie nodded doing the same as Matty.
They were a mess of tangled limbs when they fell asleep watching the movie that came on after The Truman Show. After all they did stay up until 5 in the morning.

Jackie woke up to Matty staring at her with his half closed eyes. "I like it when you-"
She pressed her thumb against Matty's lips, "You've already used that" she replaced her thumb with her lips and gave him a soft kiss.
"Yes, but it always seems appropriate." Matty said smiling and leaning down to press his forehead against Jackie's.
"Are you saying you always watch me sleep?" She faked to be shocked and put her hand to her chest.
"Not sure where you got that from exactly, but yes- I watch you when you sleep." He let out his raspy laughter.
  Jackie playfully pushed him back, "Alright, calm down Edward Cullen."
"Emo lord," Matty corrected.
"God, you're such a loser." Jackie laughed and laid on her back to look up at the faded paint on the ceiling.
"I can be. Yes." Matty went on his back as well and stared up, "What exactly are we looking at?" He said lying on his back as well to join Jackie, his fingers found hers and proceeded to intertwine them. "I could die right now, Jack." He took a breath, "I'm just...happy. I'm exactly where I wanna be."
  Jackie let go of his hand, "You're just full of quotes." She said smiling as she climbed on top of him.
   Matty groaned at the sudden weight and laughed, "I quote On the Road like a twat."
  Jackie grabbed a pillow from beside her and pressed it against Matty's face, "Such a loser."
   "But I'm your loser!" He muffled out against the pillow.
   "Stop being cheesy!"
  "But you love cheese!"
  Jackie removed the pillow and glared at Matty, "Hardly."
   "Then you hardly love me."
  "I guess I do," Jackie got off of Matty and laughed.
  "Well that's not fair," Matty held Jackie's sides and started kissing her neck, pressing his chest against her back.
  "You're full of crap."
  "I know, but it's alright."
"Do you mean, So Far, It's Alright?"
   "Okay, Google."
  "This is a pointless conversation." Matty mumbled.
  "Then you start up something," She said turning to Matty and smiled because she knew he couldn't
  Matty looked at Jackie up and down, "I need you take off your shirt and bra so I can take photos." He smiled innocently.
   "What?"
  "I'm serious. What's the word I'm looking for that you always say randomly...aesthetic."

Jackie looked at the Polaroid photos then looked at the photos on Matty's phone and adjusted herself in the passenger seat, "You're such a little tumblr weirdo.
"Emo lord." Matty corrected Jackie as he switched lanes.
  "Emo Lord. Then I'm star lord." Jackie said setting down Matty's phone on her lap and looking over at him.
  "I'm sure that's copyrighted somewhere." Matty smiled looking at the rear view mirror, still feeling a bit uncomfortable driving in America.
   "Well I enjoy the name." She said sitting back on her chair and looking at the photo again, "You got talent, kid. Now I need you to get me proof that Spider-Man's a fraud."
   The beginning of Matty's eyebrows rose up and he laughed, "I'm older than you, and it's just the quality of the camera."
  "Blah blah, blah. I have the same quality you used apps, right? VSCO?" Jackie said clicking Matty's phone off.
   "A magician never reveals his secret." Matty raised his eyebrow at Jackie as he glanced at over for a split second then looked back on the road.
   "That has nothing to do with this! Fine! I'll just ask George..." Jackie's phone buzzed just as she said that she got it from the cup holder, glanced at the notifications, then proceeded to put it back.
   "So you like George better than me?" Matty said faking his sternness.
  "Oh well of course I do, I'm only with you to get closer to him."
  "He does have a girlfriend...oh what a shame."
  Jackie pulled the chair to lay fully back, "Oh, but could you imagine. His large hands on my breasts," Her fingers going through her hair to make it messy, "Then running down my back, oh George." She burst out laughing and looked over a Matty who seemed to be staring out at the road.
   "I was joking." She stated putting the chair back in a comfortable position.
  "I know...just flustered." Matty shrugged gripping the steering wheel tightly.
   "Mhm."
   After a couple minutes of silence Jackie noticed that they were closer to LA, now.

   "We're going to my mother's house, right?" Jackie said looking away from the window and over at Matty who rolled his eyes and huffed.
   She smirked, "Hey, have some respect she may house you some day." Jackie quoted something  she's said to Matty in the past.
  "House me? House me how?" Matty got a little frightened thinking that Jackie was talking about marriage. He stared at Jackie wondering what she meant then looked back onto the road thinking a bit.
   "Milf?" Jackie said trying to jog Matty's memory.
   "Oh!" Matty exclaimed finally understanding what Jackie said, "My music won't fail."
   "Okay, but if you do become a bum or something my mom would probably be alright with you living there." Jackie slightly laughed remembering this conversation perfectly because it was a bit weird.
  "I wouldn't mind that, Carey is definitely a Milf. It's actually a great start for a porno." Matty winked at Jackie who shoved his shoulder, "You started it!" He whined like a child.
   "You're such a perv." Jackie laughed again, rolling her eyes.
   "That's a yes going over your mother's house, just so you know. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to star in a porno." Matty joked getting off the freeway.

  Jackie sat infront of her mother who glared at Matty, which he sat next to Jackie, as if he were a threat. She eyed him up and down, "What are you're intentions with my daughter?"
  "Mom." Jackie groaned and rolled her eyes. Carey snapped her attention to her daughter then withdrew it.
   "Mrs. Uh, Owens, you've asked me that before." Matty tried figuring out his words, he should've prepared for questioning.
   "Yes, and last time you said you intended on being friends. Now look, you've made her run off with you and it isn't the first time." Jackie's mother hinted the fact about Jackie leaving off to work with Matty.
   With wide eyes, Matty leaned in taking the glass of water that Jackie had handed him as he drank it he let the cool water wash down his dry throat. 'Is she mad about that?' Matty didn't think Jackie leaving to work with him would've been an issue.
  "Mom, please, this isn't a big deal." Jackie sighed sitting back and slouching.
  "Yes, Jackie, it is. It's a big deal because you left and now I hardly get to see you. My only daughter, off with some boys. Then you come here telling me to give back the engagement ring to your ex fiancé." Carey shook her head. She let out a dramatic sigh and put her hand against her forehead.
"You don't just have me, you know, you have Anthony." Jackie sat up to rest her arm on her knee and her chin on the palm of her hand and referred to her older brother. And ignored the last comment.
"Yes, but you left Alex. He was good, Jackie. You were happy too. You left Alex for Matty?" Carey gestured towards Matty with a look full of disapproval.
"Mom, I don't think it's right to talk about this right now." Jackie finally stood up and moved over Matty, "Well, we have to go. It was good seeing you." Jackie smiled to her mother. Once Matty stood up he gave Carey an awkward handshake.
Before her mother could question any further Jackie and Matty were out the door. Carey stared out the window wondering if her daughter actually made the right choice.

   "Mrs.Owens? Really? She hates it when people call her that." Jackie said sliding into her seat and putting on her seatbelt.
  "Why? Are your parents...?" Matty turned on the car ready to go to car rental and return it.
   "Huh? Oh no they're not separated. She just feels old." Jackie shrugged picking at her fingers.
   "She's definitely a MILF." Matty purred as he drove out onto the main street.
  "Oh god, shut up. That's like me talking about your little brother." Jackie joked, "The Healy brothers, what a sight." She laughed looking through her phone.
  "The Owen siblings, great in bed." Nonchalantly spoken Matty.
  "Whatever, Healy." Jackie smiled. "Wait." Jackie stopped for a minute and stayed quiet.
  "What?"
  "Does that mean I get my job back?" Jackie beamed out of excitement.
  "Took you long enough." Matty rolled his eyes.
   "Yes! This is awesome!" She squealed.
  "God, Jackie, I'm driving. You know I hate driving in the states."
  "Yeah, I know, that's why I made you drive this whole time." As she shrugged she also gave him a soft smirk.
   "Oh just you wait, then." Matty smiled mischievously.
   "Whatever works for you, Healy, whatever works."
  "Appearntly you do." Matty quickly replied.
  "That was just terrible."