3.

Jackie got up immediately, she walked up to Matty and bent down to grab the shirt he dropped.
  Matty smirked at her and let his eyes wonder up her body as she stood up. Jackie rolled her eyes at Matty and handed him his shirt, "Put on your shirt." She sighed.
  Matty's face became quizzical. Jackie shook the shirt in her hand to show him. "At least let me sleep with you," Matty let his shoulders drop forward and he frowned.
"Matty, I wouldn't just give myself up for you, I mean...I would, if we were actually together-"
"How about friends with benefits?"
"Matty, no. Sorry." Jackie put her arm beside her.
"I see, you're a virgin?" Matty took amusement in this so he sat down on the bed.
Jackie felt there wasn't really a way out of it, anyways. If Matty wanted to know the answer he would, especially when he's drunk. Jackie just figured because he likes to bug her, so she set down his shirt on the couch then went over to sit down next to Matty.
"I'm not really a virgin. I gues-"
"So you've had sex?" He quickly asked.
"Matty, let me finish answering first." At that Matty stayed quiet and stared at Jackie, waiting. "As I was saying, I have done that whole oral sex and like, you know, hand jobs and fingering." Jackie glanced up at Matty then back at his knee.
"But have you ever had a penis in you?" Matty seemed so engaged in the conversation.
"Uh..." Jackie thought of a response, "I mean, I have had a dildo...? But not like a real one [penis]."
"Why?" He leaned in closer to Jackie.
"I don't know exactly. It never came to it, I suppose." Jackie looked into Matty's eyes then looked away since she felt uncomfortable.
"But aren't you 23? Shouldn't you have lost your virginty properly by now?"
"My age doesn't matter. You know, no one is really prepared to give that up," Jackie looked up at Matty again, "With anyone. Anything can happen that person, the person you think that's in love with you as much as you're in love with them could've been using you, lying to you, " Jackie's words became more meaningful to her, "...the entire time and you just gave up everything to them: your everything. Only for them to do nothing of that to you. For them to forget you and throw you away like you were nothing."
   Matty looked back at Jackie with empathy in his eyes. Jackie noticed this and looked away. Her eyes were teary and she didn't want Matty to see because he may feel penitent.
   "Has that ever happened to you?" Matty's voice was soft, he was trying to be careful because he saw how Jackie was. He's drunk, not blind.
   "Well, I didn't lose my virginty. I did lose my sense of hope, I felt that I wouldn't love anyone again as much as I loved him. I was young and naive. I thought if I told him I loved him he would see me as me again and not as someone who didn't trust him or as every other girl that hurt him, but he actually hurt. For God's sake I didn't even know what love was, "Jackie laughed, "that whole experience opened up my eyes though. Those three words are a lot, it's always been hard for me to say. Haha, I don't even say it to my own parents easily."
  Matty scooted closer to her so their knees were touching, "Everyone's different." Matty leaned his face to Jackie's, his nose sliding next to hers, and him keeping his eyes closed.
  "Yeah, I know." Jackie felt Matty's warm intoxicated breath against her lips. When she spoke her lips would slightly brush against his. Matty rested his hand on her thigh and pressed his thumb down softly. Jackie looked at his lips then closed her eyes, "Different can be good."
   Matty moved his hand to her hip, when Matty was ready to kiss her she moved back a bit, "Matty I-" Jackie thought about it. If she kissed him, it would mean a lot to her, but to him it could be he's just drunk. Luckily, someone knocked on the door giving her an excuse to get up.
   As she walked to the door she looked into the peep hole to see it was and it was George looking worried, "George, wh-" before she could finsh her question George spoke.
  "So I left Matty in the lobby for a couple seconds because he said he was going to go to the loo, but before I knew it he disappeared. I've been trying to ring him, but his phone is dead- Matty's very drunk." George spoke fast, not taking a breath until he was done speaking.
  "George, calm down." Jackie said to him and George made a face implying that she was stupid. "Matthew's right here, don't worry." Jackie took a step to the side and pointed to Matty who pretended to be asleep on the bed.
  George's face dropped. "I looked for him for an hour, an hour!" George walked in then laughed, "I thought he got hit by a car by now, I was already thinking of the possible people to replace Matty and changing the band's name." Jackie laughed with him.
   "Do you want me to take him to his room?" George smiled at Jackie.
  "No he's fine, I'll just let him stay here for tonight." Jackie looked at Matty wondering why he was pretending to be asleep.
  "Alright, it's good that he's here anyways. Instead with random people smoking pot." George shrugged walking back to the door.
  "That's true. Oh and sorry, if I knew you were looking for him I would've messaged you so you didn't have to worry." Jackie stood at the doorway as George stood out in the hallway.
   "It's okay, I probably overreacted." George gave her a smug smile, "Goodnight, Jackie."
    "Goodnight, George. See you in the morning." Jackie waved and closed the door.

"You let me stay." Matty sat up looking at Jackie.
  "Yeah, I know." She walked to her bag and took out the small container that had Advils, took out two and went over to the cabinet holding the TV and got out a waterbottle from the fridge and back to Matty who just kept looking at her.
   "Why?" Matty asked taking the water bottle and opening it after grabbing the pills from Jackie's hand. He swallows the pills then drank some water.
  "If someone lets you sleep at their place, you should be happy and not question it." Jackie smiled as she leaned into the bed.
   "That is true, but-"
"You can sleep on the couch." Jackie smiled happily and crawled onto the bed.
  "That's no fair." Matty frowned.
Jackie handed him a blanket and urged him off the bed.
  "Goodnight, Matty." Jackie got into her covers.
  Matty got off the bed and groaned, "Fine. Goodnight, Jackie." Matty dragged himself and the blanket with him to the couch and yawned as he laid down. "Sweet dreams." Matty said quietly making sure Jackie didn't hear as he covered himself and closed his eyes.

~~

  Jackie woke up to someone's arm hugging her tightly. She was confused at first then turned over to see Matty laying behind her. She moved a little to the side trying not to wake him up. She got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to pee.
  Once she was done washing her hands she began doing her usual routine: flossing, brushing her teeth, washing her face, and then brushing her hair.
  When she got out, Matty was still sleeping. He looked really peaceful and she didn't want to bother him even though he needed to get up. So she went over to get her phone and took pictures of him. No real reason why, she just felt the need. On one of them she zoomed in on his face because he had a double chin and sent it to him. Another one, close the one she just took she posted it on Instagram and Twitter with laughing emojis and a caption of they're album name.
She sat on the bed while doing that and felt it dip behind her. Matty moved over to rest his chin on her shoulder, "'You didn't have my consent, I can sue you.'" He mocked Jackie as she would always say that to him when he would take random photos of her.
"Yes, bu-" she didn't think of anything to say so she shrugged.
  Matty kept his lips on her neck, but didn't move. He jumped up, "I have an idea!"
  Jackie looked at him with wide eyes, "And that is?"
  "Let's go to Coachella!" A smile spread wide on his face.
  "I mean, you're preforming-"
  "No, I mean for fun, not preforming. Come on, I'm inviting you."
  "Matty, you litterally have like three dollars."
  Matty stood in front of her and held her hand trying to convince her, "No, I don't. You won't regret it, please? Just come with me it'll me great!"
  "You just want to get even more drunk than yesterday. Besides we can go next week."
  "We'll go today and then next week and the day we're preforming." Matty stared into Jackie's eyes wanting her to be convinced already.
  Jackie sighed, "Fine. Let me just get changed."
  Matty's face lit up, "Alright! I'll go shower too. I'll be back!" Matty ran out the room.
  Jackie smiles, "God, he can be such a kid." She laughed to herself and stood up to get ready to go.
  She just wondered, Matty wasn't a big fan of taking girls with him at events like these, well not his friends. Jackie wouldn't let it bother her anyways. She's going for fun and that's what will they'll be having, right. "Fun"?