10. Eat Your Heart Out

"I'm all for eating out your feelings but there's a special place in hell for what you just did."

The patronizing tone being used by Nikolai caused me to take a glimpse at the carton of fries I had all but devoured in the space of two minutes. Barely a grease stain left at the bottom I noticed as I glared down at the flimsy white box.

"I'm an emotional eater." I simply said, shooting a glance over to the sixth shoe store Dana had walked into today, her blonde hair easy to make out as she bobbed back forth over a pair of pumps she had been holding for the past few minutes.

I had made it a point to take Dana out today and allow her to shop for herself than having the likes of someone else do all the hard work for her. If I could bring any normalcy into her life, this would surely be a great way to start.

"Yeah, no shit. If the way you ate that burger wasn't enough, I'm pretty I've finally got the message loud and clear that you're pissed."

"Thank you for stating the obvious Nikolai. Now about how we talk about something else much more invigorating. Like for the fact that water is indeed wet."

"Last night was that bad, huh?"

"I'm not talking about this with you."

"Oh come on, did he pull it out when you were least expecting it or something?"

"Nikolai..."

"Or were you not impressed? I once took home this girl who giggled when she got a chance to look at my dick for the first time," He let the silence hang for a moment. "Let it be known it was the last laugh that ever slipped past her lips after that."

"Nikolai."

"I mean size isn't really all that important is it? Like do girls really prefer being practically sodomized by an eleven-inch whopper over a healthy, perfectly normal, though slightly under average, di-"

"Oh my god it doesn't shut up." I mumbled to myself, anger beginning to spur up inside me as I fought the urge to smack Nikolai across the head. His sex talk getting on my last nerve and invoking embarrassment more so on myself then him as people began shooting funny looks our way as they walked by. God only knew what thoughts were going through their mind at this point.

"Come on Ravy, It wasn't really all that bad was it?"

****
Last Night

All sense of caution went out the window as Lucifer took a sharp left turn off of the main road, my cheek falling smack dab on the window as my idiocy of not putting on a seatbelt finally caught up with me at last.

Lucifer muttering a crude curse under his breath, reached over with one hand and fastened my seatbelt for me as I tried to wipe away the condensation that was on the window away from my face.

"Safety first dollface,"

"With the way your driving, I'm not sure if it would've made that much of a difference." I said, frowning at the large face print left on the glass. "Mind telling me why you've decided to go all Mad Max all of a sudden?"

It was no coincidence that the moment we left MSG, Lucifer all but high tailed our asses out of there and into the streets. Driving at a speed that should've definitely been cause for concern but by the grace of god, that was not the case.

Up until now, he had been quiet. Silently raging and squeezing the absolute life out of the steering wheel while I silently prayed to god that he wouldn't crash.

"I can't believe that bitch," He muttered, eyes focused on the street up ahead as he took another abrupt turn, my seat belt saving me from another face plant catastrophe.