Chapter 1: A New Dancer

Adrien's pov

School just got out and I do my normal routine; photo shoot, some purfume commercial, modeling and finally going home to an empty mansion. To pass the time by practicing my street dancing. I change into a muscle shirt and sweatpants, put my earbuds in, start my playlist and just go with the flow. I don't know how much time had passed but I knew I had to stop soon. If my dad ever found out he'd skin me alive. 'I'm supposed to be a perfect, good boy but that isn't me at all. I wish he'd get a clue once in a while.' I'm so lost in thought I didn't even realise there was a strange boy in my room. "Hey kid, your pretty good."

I turn around so fast, I fall on my butt. "Who are you? How did you get in here?" I yell. "Hey, kid. Calm down! My name's Plagg and I'm a street dancer like you. How I got in is pretty simple." He points behind him to my open window. I sigh and close the window. "So, what are you doing here?" I can't believe this little kid is a street dancer. I mean he looks like ten year old with cat ears. "I'm here because your an awesome dancer and you've never battled." I feel like I just got slapped. "Who told you that?" He just shrugs. "It's a secret. Basically," He continues. "I'm here to help you reach the Top of Street Dance." He throws a bag at me. "Put these on and I'll explain more."

I do as I'm told and put on the black and neon green, cat themed street clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and see Plagg on my couch, watching tv. "What is the 'Top of Street Dance?'" I ask him. "The champ, Hawkmoth. He may be old but he does have some new moves." He gets up and opens the window. "Come with me. I have to visit a friend. She'll help you with battling." Plagg jumps out the window, grabs a lower ledge, lets go and lands on his feet. I try to copy his movements but I miss the ledge and I land on my butt, again. "Ouch." Plagg holds out a hand. "Get up, kid." I take his hand and say, "My name isn't 'Kid', it's Adrien."

"Well Adrien, take this." He hands me a necklace with a ring on it. "Whenever you need me use this. Just press the button on the side.You don't have to keep it on the chain." I take the ring off the chain and put it on. "Thanks, Plagg." He just smiles and starts walking. "No prob. Now lets go, we don't have a lot of time."

Hi guys! Please don't judge my writing. This is my first MLB fanfic. I really enjoy street dance and I love the MLB street dance comics. And yes, Plagg and Tikki are human. I'll see you all later and don't forget to smile.