Chapter 3: Puppy Love

Plagg's pov

I saw the person I was looking for soon after Adrien and I left his house. Tikki looked so beautiful in her faded pink dress and ladybug bow. "Plagg, where are we going?" Adrien asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We're almost there, just follow me." I say. I start walking as soon as Tikki walks away from the store. To be completly honest, I have no idea where I'm going. I'm just following the girl I love. 'My god, that sounds really creepy.' We follow Tikki to an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. It looks half demolished on the outside but the inside is really swanky.

I see Tikki putting away some snacks and I decide to make my presence known. "Nice place you got here." She turns around and yells, "What are you doing here?!" Not wanting Adrien to find us I quickly cover her mouth with my hand. I guess I'm stronger than I thought because we both fall over and I end up straddling her. Tikki's face is bright red and I feel my cheeks grow warm. "Plagg?" I hear Adrien call from far away. I don't know what came over me but I slowly removed my hand and started to lean closer.

Our lips were about to touch when someone interrupted. "Aww! Did someone finally admit there feelings?" Tikki's head jerked back, hitting it on the floor and I scrambled to get off of her. "LB," Tikki whines. "couldn't you have waited to interrupt?" It took me a sec to register what she said. 'She wanted to kiss me?' I felt my eyes widen as she looked at me. Then she did something unexpected. She ran.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go after her." LB said, pushing my back. "Why did she run?" I ask. "Tikki will have to answer that." She pushes a little harder, sending me stumbling. I start running and searching the place for Tikki. Her umbrella is next to an old looking staircase. 'She must have gone up to the roof.' I test the stairs under my weight and they hold. Halfway up the stairs I started to hear music. Tikki was there, playing the guitar and singing. She didn't even notice I was up here until she finished. "Beautiful." I mutter as she finishes. She turns around quickly.

She looks down. "Why did you come up here?" She asks. "I was looking for you." I say stepping closer. She looks up, her eyes are brimmed with tears. I take one more syep closer and lean my head down. "So I could do this." I pressed my lips against hers and an electric spark runs through me. Tikki is suprised at first but quickly melts into the kiss. She runs her hands through my hair and I pull her closer, which I didn't even think was possible. After who knows how long we pull away for air. I lean close and whisper in her ear, "I love you."