Chapter 4: Battling

Marinette's pov:

While Plagg goes to talk to Tikki I'm left behind with the newbie. "What's your name, kid?" I ask him. "Well the names not kid that's for sure. It's actually..." He trails off. "Chat Noir." I step closer to him. "Fitting." He smirked. "What about you?" He asks, snaking his arms around my waist. I poke his chest. "Nu-uh, kitty. This ladybug's got someone else in her heart." He raises an eyebrow. "Ladybug huh? Fitting." He mocked me. Tikki and Plagg come back hand in hand, both of them blushing.

"I assume everything went well." I say as I seperate from Chat. They both blushed more. "So, Plagg? Why exactly have you brought this rookie here?" I have my thumb at the cat behind me. "Exactly that. He's a great dancer but he's never battled. Hoped you two would battle and see what each other's got." He wrapped his arm around Tikki. I look at  Chat challengingly. "Let's see what you got, kitty." He smirked and got in my face. "Anytime, Buggaboo." Tikki claps her hands.

"Alright let's go to the battle area. I'll explain how this goes for Adr-, err, Chat's sake." We all go to my battle arena. It's nothing too extreme. Just a few chairs and tables scattered around a large square-like piece of wood. One of the tables holds my boom box and another the food Tikki bought. Sometimes Nathaniel crashes here so we stock up on food and snacks just in case. "Alright. Battling is simple." Tikki addresses Chat.

Chat's pov:

"Battling is simple. You and your opponents take turns break dancing to a single song. The crowd decides the winner and the song is decided by the DJ. Where you are depends on who you battle. Keep in mind that street dancing is illegal so everyone meets in secret." I look at Tikki confused. "How do we know where to meet up?" She just giggles. "Most of us go to the same school." Ladybug answers. "We all monitor the police routines and choose a place accordingly. Once we decide the trustees," she motions to Plagg and Tikki. "spread the word anonymously. We're the only ones that know who these two are."

"Yup but there are more of us somewhere. We all monitor a new breaker and help them rise to the top." Plagg finishes. "Anyways let's battle!" Ladybug smiles.

____________________________________

I'm back!! I'm need to make an update book seriously. But sorry for the wait. I'll try to update more but I got a few other books open so I'm gonna try. Love you my ladybugs.

Don't forget to like, comment, vote and share! Don't be a silent reader!!