Chapter 3

I woke up to my phone ringing and looked at it. Manic was calling me.  I answered sleepily.
"Hello?"
"Sorry where u sleeping?"
You look at the clock, it was 7:30 in the morning.
"Yeah, but it's ok. What's up"
"Just talking to a really cute girl"
You blush.
"Umm"
"Haha just kidding. I was practicing playing my drums and got bored and thought I'd call you"
You giggle "well then"
"Oh also I was wondering, umm, hehe, wanna go out sometime?"
"Like as a date?"
"Uh sure, if you want it to be"
"Ok sounds good when?"
"How about tonight at 8? I'll pick you up?"
"Cool I'll txt you my address"
"K see yah then dudette"
"Bye"
For some reason I couldn't stop smiling. I don't know why, I just met the guy last night.

*Manics perspective*

Sweet! She said yes. I'm so exited, wait calm down manic, stop being a fangirl. I got up from my drum set and went to the kitchen where Sonia was.
"Hey manic, what'd she say"
"She said yes" I said will getting a bottle of water.
"Really, a girl said yes to go on a date with you?" Sonic said as he was sitting on the counter.
"When did u get here?" I asked
"If been here!"
"Really?" Sonia and I asked at the same time.
"Yes!" He yelled.
"Oh. Well where are you gonna take her?" Sonia asked
"Probably to some junk yard" sonic said trying to antagonize me.
"No I'm gonna take her out to dinner" after I said that my phone vibrated. I took it out and looked at it. It was a txt from Y/N. It was her address. I txt her back.
"Also where something nice"
She txt back "k"
I put my phone away and continued talking to Sonia and sonic. 

*Y/N's perspective/Time skip to date

I was in my room finishing up my makeup when I heard a tap on my window. I turned around and was manic outside. I lived in a house two stories high and my room was on the top floor. I opened the window. "How the hell did u get up-" I stopped when I looked down and saw a hover board. "Oh..."
"Can I come in?"
"Umm yah"
I backed away and he jumped in. He pulled his hover board in and presses a button and it shrink to the side of a pice of paper folded twice.
"Cool" I said in amazement.
"Hehe yeah" he looked at he up and down "you look great" he said smiling.
"Thank you" I had on a short black dress with a white sweater and black flats. My hair was up in a bun and I did my makeup. I looked at him "I could say the same to you" he had on a red button down shirt with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows, a pair of black jeans with a belt that had a gold buckle and black dress shoes.
"Heh thanks" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Ready to go?" He asked
"Yah" I said smiling.