Chapter 17

"uuuuuugh, what am I gonna do!"  Manic groaned, irritated that he couldn't think of anything special for his 1 year anniversary with Y/n.  He laid in the bed that the two of you shared, staring at the ceiling. He heard a knock at the door and huffed. "Who is it?" The door opened to reveal Amy. She looked at him and chuckled. "You looked stressed" she sat on the edge of the bed. "Nice to see you too Pinky, and I don't think I gave you permission to enter" Amy scoffed playful and rolled her eyes.  "Are you worried about your anniversary?" She asked. He nodded. "I have no idea what to do, it's been a year, I want this to be something special" she smiled and patted his back "don't fret over it Manic, I'm sure as long as she has you she'll love anything that you do." She stood and walked to that door. "Thanks ame's" he said. She turned and smiles at him before opening the door, which you were standing behind. "Oh, hey Y/n!" She said with a smile. "Hey Amy" she moved aside letting you in and closing the door behind her. You move to sit on the bed and he lays his head on your lap. "What's wrong love?" You say scratching behind his ears, he purrs and looks up at you smiling. "Just tired babe" he rested his head on your thighs and sighed. He thought about how he only had a week to think of something great.