Chapter 7

Manic pov:
I was sitting on the couch with Sonic and Sonia watching tv. It was so boring but we got bored of practicing and we're just lounging around. I was excited though, y/n was coming over soon.
There was a knock on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door and opened it only too be greeted by an enthusiastic pink hedgehog. "Oh hi manic! Is Sonic here?" She grinned. I smiled. "Sup pink dudette, yeah he's in the living room" I moved aside to let her in. She walked in and I closed the door. We went into the living room and sonic got up. "Hey babe" he went over to her and hugged her. She giggled (I ship sonamy! But my version is better cause Amy's not crazy!) I went to sit on the couch and there was another knock on the door. I ran to it and opened it. I frowned when I saw Knuckles, and Tails. "Well I feel welcome" tails chuckles. "Sorry dudes, I'm expecting someone." I said and let them in. "So, who's coming" Amy asked. "His girrrlfriend." Sonic teased. She gasped. "Really?! Who's the lucky lady?" She asked. "A girl I met at a consent. She's really pretty." I said. There was another knock at the door and I ran to it again. I opened it and was hit in the face with a boomerang and I fell to the floor. "WHAT THE F***!!!" I yelled looking up holding my head to see sticks. "Sorry Manic, you opened the door too fast." She stated. She went into the living room and I got up and slammed the door shut. I sat in a chair crossing my arms. Sonic was laughing. "Chill out Manic" I rolled my eyes. There was a knock on the door and I groaned and got up and they knocked again. I growled and opened the door. "WHAT!?" I yelled. I froze when I saw who it was. "Is this a bad time?" Y/n asked with a worried expression. "I made brownies" she smiled awkwardly holding up a tray of brownies. I looked at them and at her and chuckled. "Sorry, rough day" I said. She giggled. I let her I and she went into the kitchen and put the brownies on the counter. I followed her in. She turned around and hugged me and kissed me. I hummed and kissed her back. She broke away. "so did I make your tough day any better?" she asked. I chuckled. "Much better" I kissed her again. She kissed back and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around her and deepened the kiss. I heard a whistle and broke the kiss and turned around to see everyone staring. Amy squealed "She IS pretty!" I blushed hard. "Uhhh... guys this is y/n, y/n this is Amy, Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks." I said. She blushed. "H-hi" she stuttered and pulled away from me. Amy smiled. "Manic I'm so proud of you! I'm surprised you could find a decent girl!" She cheered. "Amyyyyy." I slouched. Y/n giggled. "Awe poor Manic" she rubbed my back.

Time skip
We all where sitting around talking, laughing and telling embarrassing story's about each other. It was fun, but it was getting late and Tails, Sticks and Knuckles had to leave. "Bye guys!" Tails yelled as they went out the door we yelled back bye. Amy spoke up. "Hey guys is it ok if I stay here tonight, I don't like driving in the dark." She said. "Of course babe you can sleep with me" sonic said. Y/n got up "well I should get going" she said. "Wait! You can stay too" I said. "No it's fine, I don't wanna over stay my welcome." She said. "Y/n you know your always welcome here. Cmon stay, Manic would be heart broken if you left." Sonia chuckled. I glare at her. "Well if it's ok with you guy I guess I'll stay." She smiled. "RADICAL!" I yelled. Y/n laughed. "Where will I sleep though?" She asked. Sonic smirked. "How about with Manic?" She blushed. I glared at him "pervert" I said.

Another time skip

Y/n and I where in my room sitting in the bed. We where on our phones. She looked at me. "Hey Manic" I looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked. "I don't have anything to sleep in." She said. I thought for a second. "Well I have some shirts that might fit you, but sadly I don't own any conferable pants, or any pants" I chuckled. She giggled. "Ok" I got up and went to my closet and pulled out a T-shirt and gave it to her. She took it and looked at me. I was confused. "What?" She blushed. "Umm..." she points to the door. I realized what she meant. "Oh! Sorry" I walked out. I waited outside for a few minutes before she opened the door. "You can come in now" she said. I went in and saw her in my t-shirt with no pants. I looked at her up and down blushing. She blushed as well then I realized I was staring. "S-sorry" I apologized. "It's ok" she sat down on my bed and I sat down in the other side and laid down she laid down next to me. There was an awkward silence for a wile. I looked at her and she looked at me. I turned to face her and she did the same. I smiled and pulled her in. She giggled and hugged me. He laid like that for a wile until we drifted off to sleep.