Loathing (Tucker)

You were the new rookie at Blue Base, located in Blood Gultch. You've only been there a few weeks and that was all the time you needed to realize, every person there were actually complete idiots...

You also also seemed to develop a great feeling of loathing and disgust twords Tucker, the aqua soldier, who seems to flirt in odd ways, saying 'Bow Chicka Bow Wow' everytime you pass by him walking to your room,

Asking Church to talk to tucker never seemed to work, leaving your mind in a frenzy.

You were laying down on your bed dozing off and day-dreaming, (about whatever it is you day-dream about😉) when you heard your door open suddenly. You look up to see Tucker with a cheeky grin on his stupid face.

"Hey (n/n), mind if I join you?" He winked. You could feel your face turn red hot from embarrassment and anger.

"Get out! Get out!" You shrieked as you shoved him rather roughly out your room, blushing so bad, it felt like your face would burst any minute now. The door shut as Tucker was forced out, this time you made sure that it was locked.

A few days afterward you decided to take a jog around the base then head twords the cave, all while cussing Tucker out.

"Stupid Tucker... I'll shoot him sooner or later, and cut up his body and-"

Aww, so nice to know your thinking about me."

You felt arms wrap around your waist, and someone hug you tightly from behind.

'Of all the days I don't wear my armor...' you thought as you tensed up, blushing madly. He wasn't wearing his armor either, so he must have seen you running off to the cave and followed without you knowing.

"Get o-off..." you croaked as Tucker started kissing your neck.
You most likely had enough strength to shove him off you, but you felt rather entranced by his kisses landing on your neck. You could hear Tucker smirk as he lifted his lips from your neck.

"But (n/n), you expect me to obey both orders?" He pouted

"Do-on't call me that... Its (y/n)..." you moaned

"Fine, (y/n)" he whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He soon found your sweetspot on your neck and started sucking.

"T-Tuck-er..." You moaned. After leaving you a hickey, he turned you around and kissed you gently. Your blushing could not be helped. Tucker licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Playfully, you denied him smirking in the process. Growling, Tucker pushed you up against the cave wall, causimg you to gasp suddenly. Of course Tucker seized his chance as he explored your mouth.

"Still hate me now?" He questioned, breaking the kiss. You looked into his eyes, observing them for a moment. You then became aware of your hamds around his waist, and his hands on your butt...

Without warning, you kneed him in the groin, causing him to collapse to his knees moaning. You knelt infront of him, causing you two to be face to face.

"Still loathing ya forever, perv." You grinned, kissing him before leaving him curled up in a ball moaning.

I did it! Welp, see what I did with the song and all, see! I guess, or well, I hope it wasnt that bad. Thank you for reading this horrid story. Also sorry for typos.