Kill it (Locus x Reader)

Locus had always been a "Good Soldier." He never disobeyed orders and always fulfilled his missions. It drove y/n insane, referring to him as a soldier instead of what he really was; a mercenary, a cold blooded killer, all in it for the money and the money only. Training was not at a bad pace for the mercs but every time she even spotted Locus training, hitting hard, smooth moves, boxing against he trainers and beating them every time; it made her blood boil and her head hot in anger, maybe even a bit of envy.

Y/n walked into the training station, spotting Felix beating at the punching bag, you walked over to him back straight and kept your composure. "Mind sparring me for a bit?" she asked cracking her neck, 'I need to take out some anger.' she thought clenching her teeth as Felix cracked a smart remark before agreeing to the challenge. You had on your 'normal' fight clothes, which consisted of just a muscle shirt and baggy sweat pants. Felix wore boxers and a thinner muscle shirt, revealing his toned abdomen. Felix had always been quite a show off, all for the ladies and to demonstrate his dominance among the other mercs.

Y/n's eyes widened, her eyes focusing on the enemy, fists clenching tightly, representing her amount of anger. Y/n had always had a temper, but it worsened through time due to Locus having special treatment for the amount of accomplishments and the plain fact that h never questioned orders, he just followed them. He was considered a role model for the entire organization; always obedient and always serious. That was what they wanted, that was what made a good mercenary.

The plain thought made Y/n's adrenaline higher, the fight bell rang and Felix started approaching her, fists raised like a boxer. 'Be more like Locus.' She punched Felix's right arm with her wrapped hands causing him to wince a little. 'Locus is to be promoted.' Y/n landed a swift kick to Felix's thigh after his attempt at hitting your side. He staggered a bit, regaining his balance you attempted a blow to his head, but ended up brushing past it instead. Felix looked at you wide eyed, his expressions much more tense than earlier. 'Locus is the best mercenary we have here, it would be best if you followed his lead Y/n.' Y/n advanced on Felix, knees bent, arms up, eyes blazing mad as she recalled her bosses words. 'Locus far surpasses even your training Y/n.' Punch after punch Felix endured, Y/n constantly hitting his rib cage on both sides, there was without a doubt, Felix would end up with bruises after this ordeal. 'You're demoted Y/n, you knew the protocol and yet disobeyed a direct order. Locus will do a better job than you.' 

Distracted by the thought Y/n took a hefty punch to the face from Felix knocking her backwards on the floor. Felix just stood heaving, his arms went limp, his nose was bleeding and you could tell he was in pain. Y/n stood up, turning to Felix, eyes blazing with a flame deep in the (E/c) eyes. She walked at a quick pace toward the bruised brute; 'You can't compare to him, just give up.' with that last thought, she raised a fist, ignoring the ending bell for the match. Before Y/n could react in time, a force only a football player could have bowled her over, causing her head to hit the wall.

Y/n stood up hissing, looking at the huge figure that caused her to 'lose' the match, she noticed it was Locus, the shit that stole her place at the top. "Enough, you've already won." Locus demanded, the air was tense with silence, everyone's eyes on the two dominant mercs. Y/n stood strait up, her lips where pressed to a thin line, eyes staring at Locus, almost challenging. Locus stood in front of Felix, his demeanor perhaps more intimidating than even Y/n's. After a few more tense moments, Y/n sneered, walking off, Locus staring after her.

Y/n sat in the room, Locus was the only person with her upon request. She figured, if she couldn't win back her title, might as well kill him instead. "You wanted to speak with me? Presumably about the match you had against Felix, I suppose." Locus walked up behind you, he was more than half a foot taller than Y/n, so she would have o make t quick if she was going through with this. Pistol in hand, she turned pointing it against his head, "Yeah, I guess you can say that", she snickered, regretting it instantly, as soon as she finished her sentence he had grabbed the barrel of it, causing her aim to completely go off.

A shot went off, hitting a wall instead of the target. Locus grabbed Y/n's right shoulder, pinning her against the wall, losing her grip on the gun she tried struggling out of Locus' hand, causing her to be slightly lifted up against the wall, him having both hands on Y/n now. "Damn, I knew you would try it, didn't think you actually would." Y/n stopped thrashing, her struggles ceased. Swearing up and down he was smirking her face changed from rage rage to confusion. "Took a while to get your attention, but I finally got it didn't I?" he asked, his attitude becoming completely different. Y/n's eyes narrowed, his face coming closer to hers, suddenly his mouth landing on Y/n's neck, causing her to grit her teeth.

Locus kissed up and down Y/n's neck, huffs coming from her mouth as he did so.She slid down the wall as Locus grabbed her wrists, then wrapping his arms around her waist. His kisses lining up the side of her face now, till finally he smashed his lips against hers, Y/n looked away trying to deflect it but to no avail. 'All this, after stealing my rank?' thought Y/n, her face becoming warm. She bit a Locus' lip, causng him to wince, his grip not loosening on her writs at all. He pulled back lickng his lip, "You'll pay for that, whore." and with that, he slammed Y/n on the bed, hardly having any time to react, Locus climbed on top of her, sitting on her waist, in case she tried to flee. He had y/n's hands above her head now, kissing her all over her naked neck, sitting up he looked her in the eye, his gaze darkening. "we're gonna have some fun tonight." he growled.

Part 2? Lemon? Maybe? Comment if I should