Drunk AF (Florida x Reader) pt1?

It was a casual night, everything was going great, fine, terrific. Till someone brought the booze. All freelancers had their own problems in one form or another, mine was just a tad more common, I did a great job hiding it from the team- until that night. I am an alcoholic I will admit, and yes I do have a problem with it. But anyway, back to the party.

Everyone had decided to celebrate the night because their last mission was done quickly and effectively, a tremendous success. Now everyone was drinking, I a little more to the point where I was about to black out, thats when he showed up, the silent guy wearing the blue armor. Before I could take another swig York snatched the bottle from my hand. "Think you've had enough already (s/n)?" The only reply was a slurred grumble before stumbling off out of the room.

Grumbling and muttering to myself I somehow ended up running into Florida, the interesting thing was he was just as drunk it seemed, or maybe I was too drunk to tell weather or not he was sober as well. Next thing that happened, the agent had me in a bear hug and seemed to be humming. I was seriously in a haze, eventually ending up landing kisses on the dudes neck, recieving them in turn. My breath started coming in huffs after a while, feeling my face burning with a hot sensation as Floridas breath landed on my neck. This seemed really intense as well as pleasurable, something I had not felt in such a long time urging the act on further seemed too good to pass up.

"Damn (s/n)," Florida grumbled in the crook of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "Never known you to be this forward honey." he cooed, landing a kiss on my chin, his body ending up closer to mine as well. "I can go further than you think." the words came out of my mouth and it felt as if I had no control over it. However it would be nice to have some drunk ass sex I would suppose. Smirking, Florida picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he proceeded to carry me towards his room. Needless to say, it was going to be one wild night.

So I might go on to make a lemon (part 2) for this, do comment if you want me to, otherwise this is about it.  I just needed to post something so that this page don't feel dead you know?