Far Away From Home: Chapter 3 SNEAK PEEK

I heard keys cling around the door and turned the radio off then gasped. 'I can't take all of this off that fast and my dress disappeared!' I frowned and shook my head. Time to face the consequences.... I walked out my room and went to the door waiting for step-mother.

She came in... "Oh child you scared me! Such a ugly face is terrifying!" she cackled. I looked down was she blind? My eyes widened.... I looked normal?! I equipped the glass I had earlier and saw the makeup was gone... Interesting.

She closed the door behind her and shoved past me. Muttering 'worthless!' I didn't care. I have my mom and dad with me-... I walked back to my room and sighed... Spiritually.

I heard a scatter and followed it stepmother doesn't like rats! Last time I got the worst punishment... I bumped my head on the garden door and saw it was coming from there! I opened the door and stepped in closing the door.

Why is there a rabbit with a pocket watch in the roses?....

I followed it and ran into a willow tree with a hole.... The rabbit must've went down here... It's so big... I should take a peek.... I leaned down and looked but felt a sudden push down the hole.....

MIXED PARTS// ALL IS NOT IN THE SEQUENCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AND THE OTHER CHAPTER GOES IN GREATER DETAIL