Leaving

3rd pov

"jiji!!! Why did you call me!!? I was having fun with Kurama kun!!" an enrage Uzumaki screamed. "calm down Naru kun, I've called you here because me and kyuubi though that maybe you would like a break from all the hate filled glare and torture." "and that means?" " you can have a break from the village and leave for a year or so." the Uzumaki blond gasped at this news, he didn't even have a second though and instantly jumped on the shinobi god with tears of joy, "thank you jiji thank you!!!" the little Uzumaki kept on saying thank you and probably slowly killing the poor hokage with his iron grip. " hey kit! I got our stuff!" a low demonic voice sounded behind him. The Uzumaki looked back to see a man wearing a red kimono with fox ears and nine fox tails. "Kura kun!!" was all the demon heard before being tackled by the ever so enthusiast blond. "thank you!!!!" "kit....cant... Breath!!!! " the ever so great demon choked. "whooops" as the demon tried to gather air the blond just scratch his neck sheepishly. "Naruuuuu!!! That hurt!!" "sorry..." Naruto said with those ugh!!! Cute puppy eyes!! "fine your forgiven now let's go!" "yay bye jiji!! See you in a Year or so !!" with that they left.

'goodbye Naruto, have safe trip...' the god shinobi though